NEurope

Pokémon USA are scrapping their cast for the Pokémon series for the 10th anniversarry special and episodes that follow. Veronica Taylor and co will be very much missed from the series as they will be replaced with "Sound-a-likes" ... Thanks Nintendo.

Pricks. Nintendo really piss me off sometimes.

Some quick news:

Mai Otome ending OWNED. Simple as.

Mai Otome will be returning in an OVA with 4 episodes airing in July in Japan.

You presumably have only seen the raw?... as for me, I've only read animesuki.

Indeed i have seen the raws... i wish i hadn't spoiled it, but hot damn you do not wanna miss it.

Indeed i have seen the raws... i wish i hadn't spoiled it, but hot damn you do not wanna miss it.

Will the subs take longer to come out given the double length of the episode?

I think it'll be split up. Hopefully Static and Doremi will be teaming up and split it between them.

One on Sat, one on Sun. We shall see.

So Otome's ending is better than Hime's? I'll watch Hime after this but I've heard the ending is awful.

Watching R.O.D TV and Honey Clover while i'm waiting for the final eps. Honey and Clover has excedded my expectations while R.O.D TV has a weird storyline I can't understand.

So Otome's ending is better than Hime's? I'll watch Hime after this but I've heard the ending is awful.

Watching R.O.D TV and Honey Clover while i'm waiting for the final eps. Honey and Clover has excedded my expectations while R.O.D TV has a weird storyline I can't understand.

HiME is worth watching for the series as a whole, and otome is (apparently) worth watching for the ending.

Ooh, just watched the Dragonball GT movie. Much better in Japanese. wacthed 1 min of it in eng and sucked. Sucked real bad.

Steamboy, that sucked. Sucked more than Howl's moving castle that left me confused. Steamboy just left me ignoring the whole film.

I watched both Steamboy and Howls Moving Castle this weekend. I thought Steamboy was ok but it wasnt as good as I was expecting, Howl however I really loved.

Just watched the last two eps of Mai Otome and it wasn't nearly as good as Mai Hime's. :-/ I mean I did like the ending, just it was never as serious as in Hime.

Another thing that got to me is that like no one died..... How can such a massive and important battle take place without anyone dying? v.v;; That's just me being strange though maybe.

Oh well, very good series in general. :)

You guys should watch One Piece, however you should only watch the fansubs.

[K-F] are probably the best at the mo.

You guys should watch One Piece, however you should only watch the fansubs.

[K-F] are probably the best at the mo.

One Piece's downright weirdness kinda put me off, I heard that it's the case with a lot of people and in order to enjoy it - you have to stick it through for a few eps and get engrossed in the story, but the couple of times I did try to watch it, I wasn't hooked enough to keep going....

Just watched the last two eps of Mai Otome and it wasn't nearly as good as Mai Hime's. :-/ I mean I did like the ending, just it was never as serious as in Hime.

Another thing that got to me is that like no one died..... How can such a massive and important battle take place without anyone dying? v.v;; That's just me being strange though maybe.

Oh well, very good series in general. :)

I agree with you there, the show wasn't really serious enough for you to care that much about the characters; the only death with any impact was Aoi, and then she turned out to be alive...

You know, the other day, I watched some HiME episodes, and I couldn't belive how much younger the characters looked, especially Shizuru.

Just a heads up, rumor has it that the first Mai Otome OVA will be focused on the other 25 coral classed Otome students that were not seen in the series. Known as the Moon Corals (ones in the series were Star Corals).

I hope this isn't true, i'd rather have some character building of Nina and Sergay as well as some more stuff into Mai and Mikoto.

Just a heads up, rumor has it that the first Mai Otome OVA will be focused on the other 25 coral classed Otome students that were not seen in the series. Known as the Moon Corals (ones in the series were Star Corals).

I hope this isn't true, i'd rather have some character building of Nina and Sergay as well as some more stuff into Mai and Mikoto.

I'd like something about Mashiro's past; after all, she is the most developed "child" character.

One Piece's downright weirdness kinda put me off, I heard that it's the case with a lot of people and in order to enjoy it - you have to stick it through for a few eps and get engrossed in the story, but the couple of times I did try to watch it, I wasn't hooked enough to keep going....

Use the [K-F] fansubs then you really get into the episodes. I would describe it as Dragon Ball series with pirates in a kind of Final Fantasy: Unlimited kind of a way

bump

Anyone heard of Black Lagoon? Someother people on another forum think it's good. Impressions?

Hmmm... i've not seen that. I'm currently watching a school comedy/drama called The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Its fairly crazy, in episode two Haruhi forces a guy to grope this girl then blackmails him for a computer :P.

Has anyone been following Fate Stay Night out of curiousity, or Blood+ they're too serie's i'm currently following as well. Just waiting for damn Naruto to hurry the hell up and end those disgraceful fillers....i mean fillers are always lame but those ones that they're churning out are just down right ridiculous. Bleach is back on May 2nd too right?

Pokémon USA are scrapping their cast for the Pokémon series for the 10th anniversarry special and episodes that follow. Veronica Taylor and co will be very much missed from the series as they will be replaced with "Sound-a-likes" ... Thanks Nintendo.

That's crap noting will replace them.One piece is all right but I don't like the main guy's voice though.