NEurope

I myself loved Lova Hina (altho the manga kills the anime by a factor of 3 billion)

but i still found the anime enjoyable, i enjoyed it so much that i am watching a romantic comedy of a different kind.

Kare Kano (His and Her circumstances)

and is god damn awesome, exactly how Love hina anime should of been like,

Miyazawa is one of the most developed characters i have ever seen.

Ermmmm fansubs are recordings of the shows original TV broadcast with added work from some kind hearted people..... In Japan people are watching this content for free........... By downloading it I'm just pretending I recorded it and I'm watching it later.... Fair enough really if you ask me.........

Oh and like I said in my Hard Drive thread....... They get money from me in other ways. v.v;;

Oh and Bleach got licenced? ; ; Lunar have no stoped subbing it...... Nooooooooooo! Where can I get Bleach now? ; ;

Same place I get it, my friend :)

http://www.dubiouslink?.com/

- Bleach-Society and Dattebayo will still be subbing

- Lunar and Hell-Fansubs have stopped

- episode 72 is actually pretty decent considering it's filler :)

Shame, I'll have to start deleting from an incomplete fansub collection...iIve got 2GB left on my hard drive :(

Now thats illegal ;)

Sharing information where to get licenced subbed anime! Naughty Smalldude :)

Rofl... Thanken smalldude! XD Really appreciate it..... Now.... The question remains.......... Who provides the higher quality subs? lol

Now back to the more important subject matter......... Has anyone gone out of there way to watch Densha Otoko yet? >_O There is not an anime fan in the world who won't love that drama! GO NOW! O>.<o *punch*

Just finished watching the last Rurouni Kenshin OVA, and i can't believe how moving it was. An amazing series i mean granted the arc after the whole Shishio arc doesn't really compare, but watching the OVAs really added to the entire experience. The only thing i got to do now is collect the mangas that explored Tomoe's brothers attempt at retribution seeing as that was cut from the anime, that could have easily have replaced the whole Catholic samurai arc and been a lot better imo. But great series one of my all time favs, check it out an amazing cast and the visuals will blow you away. Probably been mentioned already countless times but i thought i'd just further give it more praise.

I don't really understand the fuss about the legalities of downloading anime. I mean... the show goes on television. If I wanted to watch Naruto, I could tune into Cartoon Network - I wouldn't be giving the makers any money then, would I?

I don't really understand the fuss about the legalities of downloading anime. I mean... the show goes on television. If I wanted to watch Naruto, I could tune into Cartoon Network - I wouldn't be giving the makers any money then, would I?

M'eh, each to their own; however, I'll stay on the moral high ground about it, just so I can look down on you illegal and dirty people.....:p

Also, not every show is aired on TV; only about 10% is aired on american TV.

And that's the very reason people need to stop crying over illegalities........ To be perfectly honest, anyone who goes out and buys an anime they have never watched before is crazy...... There is so much crap out there it is unbelievable....... Even when I download some crap I feel kinda dirty.... Now imagine I had actually paid for that.... ewww....... If there is something extraordinarily good I will go out and buy the DVD..... If it ever actually gets released out here with subs.... The same goes for anime that is shown on TV. =P

M'eh, each to their own; however, I'll stay on the moral high ground about it, just so I can look down on you illegal and dirty people.....:p

Also, not every show is aired on TV; only about 10% is aired on american TV.

I guess if you have the money to lavish on endless anime boxed sets imported from America that's a nice way to justify yourself with some moral high ground bullshit. It must be lonely up there.

As I said before, every thread needs an Owen. An enthusiastic fellow who will consume anything the master (in this case Japan) feeds him with a seemingly endless pot of gold from which to feed his consumption.

Also:

Let's get something straight. Just because you legitimately buy all your anime and I'll legitimately buy as well as download/bootleg does not make you a better person than me.

You don't sit any higher on any moral ground except a land of your own expensive conception. You simply have a bigger devotion to a country that is in essence a factory. A factory that produces games, technology, hot asian girls and film/anime by the bucketload with some unfortunate byproducts like culture.

I'm sure the actions of downloaders and bootleggers isn't going to destroy the world. Maybe your world, but I fortunately don't live in your world.

I guess if you have the money to lavish on endless anime boxed sets imported from America that's a nice way to justify yourself with some moral high ground bullshit. It must be lonely up there.

I think the moral ground for importing stuff is also pretty dubious, as you're not supposed to be able to play region 1 DVDs.

It's safest not to watch any anime at all...:heh:

Now thats illegal ;)

Sharing information where to get licenced subbed anime! Naughty Smalldude :)

'twas only a fansite with links to subbed versions for those of us who cannot understand Japanese :P No different than getting them from Limewire really.

'twas only a fansite with links to subbed versions for those of us who cannot understand Japanese :P No different than getting them from Limewire really.

I wouldn't worry, Jordan probably went and downloaded it all from there anyway.

Jesus fucking christ third children; can you understand sarcasm at all you stupid mott?

Jesus fucking christ third children; can you understand sarcasm at all you stupid mott?

Oh shut up Masaki you "I'm the best because i buy box sets" asshole.

Let's get something straight. Just because you legitimately buy all your anime and I'll legitimately buy as well as download/bootleg does not make you a better person than me.

You don't sit any higher on any moral ground except a land of your own expensive conception. You simply have a bigger devotion to a country that is in essence a factory. A factory that produces games, technology, hot asian girls and film/anime by the bucketload with some unfortunate byproducts like culture.

I'm sure the actions of downloaders and bootleggers isn't going to destroy the world. Maybe your world, but I fortunately don't live in your world.

A) Who the fuck is owen, and why the hell should i care?

B) What the fuck are you on about in that jumbled and mostly incomprehensable piece of shit you call a rant at me and my buying habits?

Oh shut up Masaki you "I'm the best because i buy box sets" asshole.

Blow me.

Just to set things straight, the 'moral highground' was sarcasm. I have never once said I am better than you guys, so get your facts straight.

Jesus fucking Christ, 3rd Children; can you understand sarcasm at all, you stupid mott?

Calm down, kiddo.

My name is Guy and I am indeed quite stupid. Although I'm also unsure if I am truly qualified to be called a mott. I'm not even sure what a mott is, but it sounds very exciting. Do share the concept of a mott with us all.

A) Who the fuck is Owen, and why the hell should I care?

You shouldn't care, and I doubt you do. I'm going to answer anyway because it's on a boring gore-less part of 28 days later. I'm sure it might offend you to learn I'm watching it for FREE on FREEVIEW and do not own a copy of the film by any means.

Right, regarding Owen:

You two are similar. Owen is a lad who frequently posts on these forums under the same name. His usual haunts are the game boards, however. Owen seems as equally enthused about the Xbox 360 as you do about anime, and boasts a comprehensive collection of titles in his chosen field of enthusiasm quite similar to yourself.

I also believe there's a financial link between you and Owen. He has very little appreciation for money in that he buys almost every new game to be released, and you seem to be unable to appreciate that some of us aren't SUPER RICH and can't afford to spend countless pounds and pennies importing something.

Money is a privilage, anime isn't. It's someone's RIGHT to do what they want with their money. Most people like to pay as little as possible for something, so I think we can all see where bootleggers like myself get off.

B) What the fuck are you on about in that jumbled and mostly incomprehensable piece of shit you call a rant at me, and my buying habits?

I understood it fine. Would it be easier for you to read if I posted it in Japanese?

Blow me

Jordan only blows me.

Just to set things straight, the 'moral highground' was sarcasm. I have never once said I am better than you guys, so get your facts straight.

I'm not sure if you understand but sarcasm is very difficult to detect in text. I read your post as text sans the sarcasm you insist is in there and responded with text. As a matter of fact, everything I have ever said to you was bathed in a creamy sarcastic sauce.

As proof of my claim I'm adding a :p because apparently a violet emoticon face with it's tongue poking out represents sarcasm in this insane textual world.

A) The tongue face is supposed to represent a joke. It does on almost every other forum I use.

B) I am not super rich; I work hard for the money, so hard for the money....(bonus points for what simpson characters sang this song) and I can do what I want with it.

I also only spend around £100 a month on anime. It is my only vice(apart from partying and drinking). There are people on here who spend so much more on gaming and music cd's....oh, and your comparison with owen misses one thing. I have never boasted about my buying habits or the size of my collection compared to your guys 'collections'.

You shouldn't care, and I doubt you do. I'm going to answer anyway because it's on a boring gore-less part of 28 days later. I'm sure it might offend you to learn I'm watching it for FREE on FREEVIEW and do not own a copy of the film by any means................

C) WTF are you an about, you seem to think I am against everything. There is a difference between watching TV(TV license buddy, and you can only watch films due to the advertising subsidising the stations costs) and buying bootlegs/dling subs.

I'm not sure if you understand but sarcasm is very difficult to detect in text. I read your post as text sans the sarcasm you insist is in there and responded with text. As a matter of fact, everything I have ever said to you was bathed in a creamy sarcastic sauce.

As proof of my claim I'm adding a because apparently a violet emoticon face with it's tongue poking out represents sarcasm in this insane textual world

D) O rly? I just think some people cannot understand sarcasm.

Seriously Mas, what is a mott? Is it to do with one of these?

motte-n-baileyCastle500Filtered_r1_c3.jpg

If so, then I'd argue a mott is something good to be, as it connotes a bastion of strength against your adversaries...