N-Europe

European Event- General Chat

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God. At least we're getting this year, which was the main worry.

The price is still pretty good, and its affordable. For what you get, its a good price, imo.

But, damn them Japs for getting it cheaper.

Well that's because the Japanese gamers won't be getting Wiisports (or whatever you call it) with the wii console.

its alright-less than a month difference its sooooo not worth the import!!!

180 is the right price with wii sports-waiting on the price of the extra controller . . .

the dates okay, but it would've been better if it was a week earlier to get the most from the Xmas rush.

its going to be fucking crazy 8/12/06 :D

Hmmmmmm well after the initial shock of the £180 price tag - it's actually not that bad remember a few days ago everybody was thinking £150 for a Wii was a good price and £30 more for the Wii with a game ain't too bad. Just makes you sick the Yanks get it for £132.

I agree about the price, I mean £150 was what I was hopping for, it's not that much cheaper than a 360. If it had 2 pads and the shells, the it would ahve been a good deal, but I agree it's a bit late and a bit pricy.

Of course I'll get one, but it will be for christmas.

i feel the dull ache like i have been kicked in the balls. oh yeah i just have £179.99 for a the same product that sell in america for not too far off £135 is a bit of a piss take. i know we get a game but we dont get any other controller. i will still get it but i feel a bit deflated at the moment.