N-Europe

ExciteTruck

Stocka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what if they are?

Well come on, on the wii we want games built up for wii controls not just ports don't we?

Anyway who's going to play splinter cell on the wii when it's on the 360 and will proberly turn up on ps3.

Well come on, on the wii we want games built up for wii controls not just ports don't we?

Anyway who's going to play splinter cell on the wii when it's on the 360 and will proberly turn up on ps3.

People who don't have a 360 and don't want to spend £500 on a PS3 perhaps?

You mean without rayman and red steel the rest are xbox ports:sad:

I'll think I'd rather wait to see if the Controls for Farcry etc are any good, if they are, I'd definately like to try them ie, something new rather than blowing £400 quid on same old same old gameplay.

I'll think I'd rather wait to see if the Controls for Farcry etc are any good, if they are, I'd definately like to try them ie, something new rather than blowing £400 quid on same old same old gameplay.

I guess i just am not bored of the same old gameplay, farcry is proberly a bad example though the graphics for that game are awful

I don't see how that says there are custom soundtracks. Maybe it just has music in-game like virtually ever other racer?

Someone's confirmed it at IGN. You can play mp3's off SD cards in the Wii interface, so it would make sense for seeing SD card mentioned there in the music menu.

Oooh, excellent! I can't wait to drive along to Franz!

I am kind of glad this is coming out in February, as if it came out at launch I don't think I would of gotten it. There's to many games I want and I would of never got round to playing it if I bought it and would probably have realized this and never got it at all. However, since it's in February - by then I can finish Zelda, be damn good at Wii Sports and have Super Monkey Ball nearly done by the time it comes out. And yes, I do take ages to complete games.

Now that really is good news and just makes it an even more exciting prospect. Too bad we have to wait until February - but this is a really good feature and in my opinion all racing games should allow you to do this as their own music generally sucks big time! :bowdown: