N-Europe

ExciteTruck

Stocka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Redshell! How hard were those gate challenges? I tried 1 yesterday on normal but didnt make the S Rank as I was too slow, never tried after that.
The gate challenges were probably the most difficult thing to S-Rank because you need to be really accurate to make the gates (especially as they get smaller) and fast so that you get enough extra time to add on to your score at the end of the run.

Once you memorise the layout of it though it makes it a little bit easier, same with the ring challenge too as it always stays the same.

I found the crush challenge to be the easiest out of the 3.

..if someone has already bettered this and posted it or whatever I'm gonna look pretty stupid.. but I thought my 2160 degree spin (which I have now done twice) was pretty cool :yay:

..I think adding another is possible..

..picture:

DSC00078.jpg

(Ignore the rest of the records.. they suck :heh:)

I too have just managed this outstanding feat. Though I did it on a different level.

When playing Super Excite mode, on platinum cup, Mexico, I found a spot to get you a 1800 and I even managed to put an extra half spin in, but try as I might I just couldn't get that 6th spin. So today, I picked a truck that had a full Air bar and had another go. WooHoo, a few tries and I pulled it off. I have a video of it that I will upload tomorrow, I was hoping to be the first, but congrats to nando for getting it too.

I love this game, it's great for 15 minutes plays as well as having that one more race factor that can keep you going for hours if you want to.

..played quite a lot of this last night.. and then again this morning.. completed Super Excite but have to go back and get the remaing S-Ranks on the Gold and Platinum cups as I have done the rest of them.. I have also unlocked Super Challenge Mode.. and got another couple of 2160 degree spins :yay: (though I'm determined to better that!)

..does anyone know if you get anything for obtaining all the trophies? I love this game :heh:

Nice to see you still at it Rok, for a moment there I thought you were going to throw the towel in.

I'm not far off to be honest, I spent over half of yesterdays 8 hours on the 2 S grades I'm having problems with and managed to get within 5 stars of both on a few occasions. I'll give it a rest for a couple of days and try again when my thumb has recovered.

Ok, I'm going to town today, dya reckon I should trade in Red Steel for this?

Why the hell did you buy that game in the first place?

Why did I buy it?

Why did Ubisoft make it so crap?

The answer is; trade in Red Steel and if you like arcady racers but aren't too bothered about not being able to play much with your friends then yes.