N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really find this funny, but would you have done what they did.

"OH SHEEEEET LET'S BAILLL!"

Omg that's awful but I'm ashamed to say it did get a belly laugh from me. WHY did they bail?!

I dont think they meant to bail, i think they tried slowing it with their feet.

When one fell out the other must have thought fuck it.

SO I doubt (heavily) that this is the relevant place to put this...

a (huge) list of things to do to that range from neat ways to fool your mind, to slightly sinister ways to think too wrong. I dunno. Hard to explain. The website calls it "childhood brain modification" - essentially I think the idea is to 'think like a child' more, but in reality this stuff mostly makes me think of weird transcient not-quite-here-am-I thoughts.

a (huge) list of things to do to that range from neat ways to fool your mind, to slightly sinister ways to think too wrong. I dunno. Hard to explain. The website calls it "childhood brain modification" - essentially I think the idea is to 'think like a child' more, but in reality this stuff mostly makes me think of weird transcient not-quite-here-am-I thoughts.

That site is amazing, I am currently at a LAN party and just gave the person next to me a heart attack with the cross eyed trick.

I started reading with interest, but realised I'm too scared of bodies/fingers/bones.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!