N-Europe

N-Europe Super Heroes and Villians

The3rdChildren

What's going on here?

I was discussing super powers in the Meaningless thread and decided it might be fun to create a thread where you guys can transform yourselves or other users into super heroes/villains. You could even create your own super hero or take a random person and make them into one.

It's easy! All you need are the following:

-MS Paint/Image application

-An imagination

-Plagiarism

What I want you to do is create your very own badly drawn MS Paint super hero/villain and assign upto 3 super powers/abilities. Explain these powers/abilities if need be, and they can be as awesome/flawed as you want. You can even give your creation a backstory if you like, but that's probably asking a bit too much devotion from you lot eh?

Use other programs to create your images if you want, but MS Paint will no doubt yield the lamest/funniest entries.

Why not give these super heroes/villains a sidekick/minion? These guys don't have to have super powers, but it might be fun to add them into the mix as everyone loves a good/rubbish sidekick.

We could even rate each other's heroes/villains and pick the best ones to create super hero teams or something. I have a few ideas floating around in my mind, and I'll get those up as soon as possible.

Get creating! You can do as many as you like!

(This probably ought to be in Creative, but it'll get more exposure here in General)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do this. Back in a mo.

-hmm, should I be a hero or a villain? Do I have a choice?

Make whatever you want.

[edit]

To get you all started, here's my first creation.

Story:

As a child Cecil Brunswick's love of puppets led him to pursue a career in ventriloquism. Shunned by the children at school for his career choice, Cecil grew into a corrupt young man, the two dummies he made for his acts (Dave and Harry) as his only companions. Slowly as Cecil began to spiral into insanity, he permanently attached Dave and Harry to his hands and set out on a reign of terror. But the question remains: is Cecil controlling Dave and Harry or... are they controlling him?

He is.. The Ventriloquist.

TheVentriloquist.jpg

Special Abilities/Powers:

Jetpack

Using his high-powered jetpack, the Ventriloquist is able to take to the skies and wreck havoc on the world below.

Sidekicks:

Dave

Dave was the first dummy Cecil created. A poorly-constructed, vicious little bald-headed terror whose teeth and sharp claws are his primary method of attack. Due to his primitive nature, Dave cannot speak English, only incomprehensive garbage and sometimes a little French.

Harry

The more sophisticated of the two dummies, Harry prefers to attack using weapons. He enjoys romance novels and makes no secret of the fact he wishes to separate from Cecil one day so he can go it alone.

Inspired by the recent events regarding the gay thread..

TakeoMiyazaki. Flameboy101. Seperately they are but ordinary men who like other men. Together, however, they are.. THE DUKES OF GAYZZARD.

dukesofgayzzard.jpg

Whenever there is a gay man in trouble, the Dukes of Gayzzard will be there at the scene!

Powers: Nothing extraordinary, just the power to be pretty damn gay.

Equipment: The gaymobile, equipped with a special Gaydar, gets them to and from any gay scene in a flash!

Background Story:

At 13 years of age, Ross Richards was always being bullied and on the verge of insanity to gain revenge on those who did him wrong, By fate he was shown the path of good by a young girl and the football club he loved so dear. And when he turned 17 became more than a super hero, he became:

01pr7.jpg

Abilities

1. The Aston Villa emblem on his chest can be thrown to trap enemies, like Superman in one of the Superman films (was it Superman 2 ::shrug: )

2. The claret glove can create fireballs.

3. The blue glove can create jets of water.

Equipment

The football of justice can be kicked to stop any adversary.

He also has a gun, in case the ball doesn't work.

Sidekick

Lovely Laura (I will draw her soon :wink:)

Laura was the girl who showed T3h_Hero854 the path of good, and she decided to become his sexy sidekick, because T3h_Hero854 isn't too keen on having male sidekicks, it just "looks a bit gay".

I will draw Lovely Laura later. But for now, it's T3h_Hero854.

texmexit5.jpg

The year is 1852, and in a sleepy gold mining town is awoken by the sound of gunfire in the early morning. A damtic fight between the mine police and bandits broke out after a daring heist by Mexian bandits...

Young Tex ran outside to see the bandits flee into the distance, and the sound of horse hooves clapping away in a swirl of bush and a blowing tumbleweed. Three of the mine police lay dead, a forth was bleeding badly.Young Tex ran over to his dying father and helf him in his young arms until all life had left his body. Tex was alone.. he had no one left. Mother had died during childbirth to her first son. Tex swore his vengeance.

Tex's powers were his remarkable senses. He could hear things much louder than any man and could see a damsel in distress from miles away - all due to eating Uranium tablets daily. He was an amazing shot too with his two Colts. He was brutal too. Any criminal would not be spared a bloody death..

It is really hard to draw on a laptop.

TakeoMiyazaki. Flameboy101. Seperately they are but ordinary men who like other men. Together, however, they are.. THE DUKES OF GAYZZARD.

dukesofgayzzard.jpg

Whenever there is a gay man in trouble, the Dukes of Gayzzard will be there at the scene!

Equipment: The gaymobile, equipped with a special Gaydar, gets them to and from any gay scene in a flash!

HEY!!!!!

i look like this:-

Picture2.jpg

299934468_l.jpg

525583891_l.jpg

dukesofgayzzard.jpg

meh, 2/10 for effort. prick.

5rdsuperhero.jpg

Powers

He can write essay long explanations about the line "That's Disgusting" and hunts for 10 year old female pokemon trainers by luring them with his pokemon impressions. He also has a very good opinion on sculpts.

Sidekick

His Evangelion booklet that he keeps with in, not to find out information just incase he forgets, but to prove to people facts. And because it has Rei Ayanami on the front

This hero has no relation with the forum member The3rdChildren.

slgihtlyhomoyetverygmanzj7.png

All i could think of, this is, "Slightly homo, yet very gangster man"

Bitch slap:

This home boy will bitch slap yo ass in tot he next century

Happy slap:

When he is happy, he slaps like a happy son of a bitch , sorta like a princess peach mood thing

slgihtlyhomoyetverygmanzj7.png

All i could think of, this is, "Slightly homo, yet very gangster man"

Bitch slap:

This home boy will bitch slap yo ass in tot he next century

Happy slap:

When he is happy, he slaps like a happy son of a bitch , sorta like a princess peach mood thing

lmao!!!

reminds of this gay rapper who raped about giving head and other such sexual acts all in high detail!!!

dont ask me on what channel did i see this guy but his super power would be good for scaring away the uncomfortably straight men! lol

Mr. Dog

mrdogin8.jpg

The Hero. He is always ready to help a little puppy in need, or just to catch evil postmen.

Hits: bones

Misses: cats

His normal attack is the Bite. He uses his teeth. His special attack is the Bone Throw, but he doesn't like to use this much (because he likes to keep his bones).

Mrs. Cat

mrscatpx1.jpg

The Villain. From the very start (the pet store), she and Mr. Dog have been arch enemies. She likes to taunt him by kidnapping puppies, stealing things or hiding Mr. Dog's bones. She also has a couple of minions to help her with her evil plans, named The Rats.

Hits: pretty things

Misses: dogs, water

Her normal attack is the Claw. Her nails are sharp enough to rip your skin clear open. Her very special attack is the Boob Bounce, which can paralyze pretty much any enemy, giving her enough time to attack or if needed, to flee.