Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What did you get in the post today?

Android18a

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do all of you get your post, mine is at 7:30am!

Mines normally at 10am, lazy postmen!

Still nothing and now waiting on 2 lots of shirts from ebay, a copy of Serenity magazine and Veronica Mars DVD. Stupid post. Hopefully everything but VM should come tomorrow.

but he doesnt have a player for this LP ;)

Why would I want to play something I bought as an investment :p, plus I collect Lps and all sorts of music merchindise :p.

Im expecting a Guns And Roses Tour Program from 91

AC/DC Tour Program from 1980

and Snakes revenge hasnt arrived yet grr :doh:

My post usually comes around 12, yes my postman is a lazy **** :p

holy sweet, thats hot :grin:

Soag, you are living my deram. Damn you to hell :angry:

lol only cos like 8 quid thats including postage :p.

Shame I was only 5 when that tour happened as I think that was the only tour which they visted my home town damn them :p

lol only cos like 8 quid thats including postage :p.

Shame I was only 5 when that tour happened as I think that was the only tour which they visted my home town damn them :p

i saw them in feburary :heh:, just a couple of days before tim saw them in holland. darn good show, im pretty jealous of your vinyl!

Guest Ford Prefect

i got nowt. but then thats no surprise being as i'm in norway rather than in england and my "home" is being sold on monday.

i finally got my remmission cd, a month and a half after it was posted. as i bought it direct from the label, they included 2 19 track sampler cd's in the pack too, with some quality tunes on :)

Everyone is :P.

Its sitting beside my Metallica vinyl boxset of which there was only 5000 made worldwide :D.

drools. my vinyl collection is only in its infancy. the pride of place is probably given to my mastodon - leviathan picture disk that was limited to 2500 world wide, or my first pressing coloured vinyl of mastodons debut ep, limited to 100 in this colour :)

i need more, its so addcitive...

Sadly I sold my U2 vinyl collection that I had been adding to since I was 13 a year and a half ago :( It is one of the most ridiculously addictive hobbies I have ever had, and one that consumed all of my money over the years...oh well. Easy come easy go.

Today I got Trauma Centre: Under the Knife for DS.

________

MERCEDES-BENZ M110 ENGINE HISTORY

Edited by Johelian

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!