N-Europe

Wii demo pods?

DiemetriX

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More "news" from Gonintendo [read spong]

Well, GoNintendo is very good news site, even though they also post rumours (at least they also clearly mark them as *rumours*). Spong just flings shit and hopes that some of it stick to the wall. And it isn't GoNintendo's fault if Canand pastes clearly stated rumours as a facts. :)

That may be real, but something just caught my eye.

The top screen on the wii screen, theres some one doing something with just a plain white block in the bottom left of the screen with nothing there, it looks strange..

Another thing, sensor bar. I cant see it, a few millimeters below the big TV on the wii demo pod, there is a strange transparent dark line, I originally thought it was, but the sensor bar isnt completely transparent, maybe not transparent at all.

I like the look of both pods, but that Wii one looks kinda strange.

Haha, the PS3 one looks like you would have to look upwards to play it.

It also looks (much like the controller) like it was several ideas thrown into one at the last minute...

Wii one looks nice, and evad_lhorg, you'd better not be joking with me here! Mid Septermber would be good.

Very, very good...

we(GAME) have been informed we will have wii pods mid september. :santa: cant wait. wont be able to work at all.

the ps3 pod looks very tall. screen is really high up.

really? cool! we haven't been told yet at our GAME, but that would be excellent! after all, they're not gonna bring it in on demo pads if it's not out till november! :D