NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii demo pods?

Gah, that's sitting in my living room right now...*cries* i wish. I spose that extra screen above the big one on the Wii stand is to show yourself looking like a plonker and to see if people are laughing at you from behind haha.

More "news" from Gonintendo [read spong]

Well, GoNintendo is very good news site, even though they also post rumours (at least they also clearly mark them as *rumours*). Spong just flings shit and hopes that some of it stick to the wall. And it isn't GoNintendo's fault if Canand pastes clearly stated rumours as a facts. :)

the second screen might show the player how to play maybe? it look real enough, but why does the Wii screen have 4:3 when all the tv's the Wii has been shown on have been 16:9 haven't they?

it look real enough, but why does the Wii screen have 4:3.

It is 16:9. Perspective just makes it look little strange.

It is 16:9. Perspective just makes it look little strange.

The small screen is definitely 16:9, but the large screen doesn't at all.

Doubt it's perspective, why don't both screen look 4:3 then?

the large Wii screen is no way 16:9, i know about perspective and conzer16 made a point with the small screen above it.

soooo prettyyyyyy!!!

i cant help but think that the PS3 is intimidating! it will cmmand whatever shopping area its in-the Wii looks sooo accesable :D

That may be real, but something just caught my eye.

The top screen on the wii screen, theres some one doing something with just a plain white block in the bottom left of the screen with nothing there, it looks strange..

Another thing, sensor bar. I cant see it, a few millimeters below the big TV on the wii demo pod, there is a strange transparent dark line, I originally thought it was, but the sensor bar isnt completely transparent, maybe not transparent at all.

I like the look of both pods, but that Wii one looks kinda strange.

It's fake. Someone's just cut and paste the-way-to-play/people-reacting thing from a Wii Sports promo shot and shoved it in the screen above the proper TV screen.

And the stand (apart from the bottom) is clearly fake. It's all out of focus and weird.

we(GAME) have been informed we will have wii pods mid september. :santa: cant wait. wont be able to work at all.

the ps3 pod looks very tall. screen is really high up.

we(GAME) have been informed we will have wii pods mid september. :santa: cant wait. wont be able to work at all.

mid september?? are you serious?? :shock:

Haha, the PS3 one looks like you would have to look upwards to play it.

It also looks (much like the controller) like it was several ideas thrown into one at the last minute...

Wii one looks nice, and evad_lhorg, you'd better not be joking with me here! Mid Septermber would be good.

Very, very good...

really? cool! we haven't been told yet at our GAME, but that would be excellent! after all, they're not gonna bring it in on demo pads if it's not out till november! :D

I really hope we get a Wii pod in work, and that they are widespread in general. Nintendo needs the public to be able to try the Wii before they pay for a console which is so different to the current crop.

Sorry for being sceptic. But I don't belive you.

Sorry for being sceptic. But I don't belive you.

Me too, but my god I'd be amazed if its true, i'd be down game all the time until launch.

Hmm well we received nothing at work about demo pods today. Will check tomorrow but doubt it.

I hope the shop near me (Gamestation) gets a Wii pod, but its a small store i don't think they'd have the space unless they get rid of either the PSP or X360 pod, and somehow i don't see that happening.... but i hope i'm wrong

It would make sense to get the Wii pods in mid september (if he's telling the truth :P) because it gives everyone just over a month to get hyped for it, and also for casual/non gamers to have a go!

I don't think the top screen is a screen, I think it's just a display which tells you the game you're playing. You know, like the ones on current demo booths with the game sleeve in them?

we were told this by nintendo directly when they installed our countdown clock. why would I make up bull sh1t?