N-Europe

European Wii event on Sept 15th

canand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tooot toooooooot.

A fiver on Miyamoto to dress as Reggie. We think its Reggie, and hes talking wierd, then he pulls of his mask. :eek:

Miyamoto was Reggie all along! it was only holographic imagery, of Miyamoto, in those conferances which we saw them together and that was being projected by a Wii!!!

Don't think I can wake up at 1. im a heavy sleeper :(

You fool! Reggie is a concept of our imagination, created purely due to our hate for Sony.

OWEN!!! you took the words i was gonna type right outta my keyboard! :D it does indeed feel like christmas eve to me(!!)... weird, huh? lol :D

the conference starts at 2am (BST) we're thinking the speeches and news will be revealed at the beginning inside the first coupla hours, with the rest for journalists to play games and do interviews. perhaps they will be able to find out things for themselves during that time to, but the majority should be at the beginning, so most of the news should be up well before 8am.

Damn, so we wont get it until 8am tomorrow?? Just after ive left for school! Could always try and steal a computer during a break i supose

Also how long is the conference going to be?

I'd guess that all the important info will be out before 8am. So just go online before you go to school. And once you're at school, try not to drool all day. ;)

Well its starts at 1 o'clock not 2 o'clock.

Some of these times are incorrect. BST is one hour ahead of of GMT yet on the Thursday these times claim:

1:00PM (Thursday) - 8:00PM (Thursday) GMT/UTC

3:00PM (Thursday) - 9:00PM (Thursday) BST

So unless the UK is losing the first hour due to a strong North Atlantic current the times are wrong. And no, I'm not awake enough to work out all the correct times.