Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

28 Weeks Later

MunKy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least it's essentially kept the same producing team from the first film and not shafting it off to someone who doesn't know what they're doing (Terminator 3?). If they get a decent cast and script i'll have no problem. I always knew there'd be a sequel and i'd like to know what happened to the rest of the world outside of Britain.

The U.S army is sorting things out? They'll end up with a load of zombie terrorists running around.

The Brits would have gone in and calmed the zombies by handing out meat lollipops, mushed up brain drinks and other treats, getting the zombies onside and gradually making things right.

The U.S army is sorting things out? They'll end up with a load of zombie terrorists running around.

The Brits would have gone in and calmed the zombies by handing out meat lollipops, mushed up brain drinks and other treats, getting the zombies onside and gradually making things right.

I forgot what I was going to say.

• 8 months later...

Well despite everyone slating it before it's even out it's actually got positive reviews, 4/5 from Empire which is what the first one got and is pretty damn good http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/review.asp?FID=133187. It's out tomorrow and I can't wait to see it. I loved the original and I thought the music really helped the film so i'm glad to see the same dude did the soundtrack for this one. Oh and it seems the american army get wasted :D

I don't know if I'll bother. The reviews I've seen have been either praising the film to the max, and even saying it's better than the original; or trashing it and comparing it to other crappy unnecessary sequels.

I'll probably wait for the DVD. The exams are coming up and cinema tickets cost too much.