NEurope
MunKy

28 Weeks Later

Well obviously it would be the US army that sorts everything out and repopulates London. Couldn't leave it to our own inept forces :rolleyes:

This just so, so bad. Just... just no. Someone needs to tell these people when to fucking stop.

I heard about this, quite recently actually. I loved 28 days later, but i'm not sure how this is going to turn out. I mean, as long as they don't just ride on the success and popularity of the original, it should be fine.

I mean, as long as they don't just ride on the success and popularity of the original, it should be fine.

I suspect to hope so would be just a tad optimistic.

The first is my favourite British made film, hope this one is good.

My friend told me about this 2 weeks ago. He said it was crap. I will now check out the link and post back with what I think.:sad:

well nothing new then what I have heard, so I can't really say if its going to be good or bad.

Well at least it's essentially kept the same producing team from the first film and not shafting it off to someone who doesn't know what they're doing (Terminator 3?). If they get a decent cast and script i'll have no problem. I always knew there'd be a sequel and i'd like to know what happened to the rest of the world outside of Britain.

I enjoyed the first movie and am anticipating this one. Let's hope the US Army gets infected.

You guys never know It might be good. Even if it does suck I still have to go see it. As far as the first movie go's, I think it was pretty good.

The U.S army is sorting things out? They'll end up with a load of zombie terrorists running around.

The Brits would have gone in and calmed the zombies by handing out meat lollipops, mushed up brain drinks and other treats, getting the zombies onside and gradually making things right.

The U.S army is sorting things out? They'll end up with a load of zombie terrorists running around.

The Brits would have gone in and calmed the zombies by handing out meat lollipops, mushed up brain drinks and other treats, getting the zombies onside and gradually making things right.

I forgot what I was going to say.

There are roughly 100 billion neurons in the human brain, which, when placed side by side, form a line 1000 kilometres long, a quarter of the way across the US.

Those mushed up brain drinks sound delicious.

Well despite everyone slating it before it's even out it's actually got positive reviews, 4/5 from Empire which is what the first one got and is pretty damn good http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/review.asp?FID=133187. It's out tomorrow and I can't wait to see it. I loved the original and I thought the music really helped the film so i'm glad to see the same dude did the soundtrack for this one. Oh and it seems the american army get wasted :D

Well, I liked the original. So I'll give this a shot. Although the original became a little silly by the end.

Yeah im really looking forward to seeing this. Trailer looks good and I loved the first one!

Resident Evil: Apocalypse, anyone? :/

Looks good. The first 2 films were good, too.

I don't know if I'll bother. The reviews I've seen have been either praising the film to the max, and even saying it's better than the original; or trashing it and comparing it to other crappy unnecessary sequels.

I'll probably wait for the DVD. The exams are coming up and cinema tickets cost too much.

I want to see it hopefully if I ask my mates they'll be able to get into an 18 although they're mostly 17.

not really my cup of tea...why can't the SAS take care of the problem insted of the damn US millitary?!