Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

RedShell

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But... you already have an avatar using the Bitesize fish. You mean a sig?

I wold like a avvie, to match my sig.

Can it have: UK-KU? on it

With blue and green colours.

Reguar rectangle.

Just a mini sig, please.

How's this?

ukkuav2b.png

Right well, considering my sig isn't up to the tech specs that are expected on here I would like to request a new sig and avater combo.

Considering we are nearing the month of September, one sporting competition beckons! The Rugby World Cup.

Everyone here knows I'm Irish - so obviously would like an Ireland theme.

This is the Ireland Rugby crest.

This is the crest on the jersey.

This is the World Cup Crest.

This is the celtic swirl used on the Ireland fencing uniform - and I love it!

I would like a green sig and avatar, my name on the sig in a font of the designer's choice. I would like something that looks slightly different than the sigs currently on here.

My current one is a simple one, yet effectively different. I would like something simplistic but stylishly different.

The selection of images above can be used or not, I don't particularly mind.

I feel like a change after the epic period that was the Strikers tourney. My avatar and signature both need a mix up, so if anyone has the time to make a set I'd be chuffed like.

Sig Text: Dyson

Theme: Guitar Hero

Size: Creator's choice

Shape: Regular rectangle

Colour scheme: Black background. The rest is up to the creator. Also, 1px black border on all sides.

Fonts: Artist's choice - HOWEVER, if you happen to have the guitar hero title font or the band selection font then this would be ideal!

Images to use: I can't find any, however, the five colours on the guitar would be awesome. :D

Style: I can't say I know unfortunately. It's up to the artist.

Basically, throw some ideas out. You've got some free reign over this one, let's see what you can do :D

As for the avatar, I'm hoping for a set if possible, so a mini-sig would be fine. The name does not need to be in the avatar.

EDIT: Just realised! Dyson is five letters, and the Guitar Hero guitar has five colours. See if you can't use this to your advantage :D

This is my first time requesting, so I don't know if this will look good or not.

Sig Text: Chairdriver

Theme: Garbage (the band)

Extra Text: Why Do You Love Me

Size: Normal size (dunno about sizes lol)

Shape: Regular rectangle

Colour scheme: Darkish colours / anything that looks good.

Images to use:

2 - Could you replace the word "Garbage" with the word "Chairdriver" in the same font / style

Style: Up to the artist.

Thanks in advance.: peace:

I made a sig to match my avvie, but it's 24 kb or something, and I'm not sure how to make it 19 or under. I really want to use this sig! Can anyone help?

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q120/dodoriazarbon/?action=view&current=4mutyasig.jpg

Or even make me a better one?

It is just a section of the cover of Groove Armada's new album, with the text "flag" from the Song4Mutya single.

Thanks in advance.

Fresh is obviously taking a break, I haven't spoken to him in a while so I'd imagine he is busy doing more important stuff...

It might be worth Locking this because at the end of the day people are only going to want Fresh's work and even if someone else makes it they are only going to want Fresh due to his better skills at signature making..

Yeah I noticed that Freah wasnt doing it anymore but we do have other here who are suitable skilled in the art of sig making.

If folk aren't making sigs anymore there's no realy point in this thread. That's what I meant.

There used to be a lot that made sigs here for guys but then it became the fresh thread where people requested from fresh specifically.

We're only allowed a measly 18kb for an avatar???

it sucks balls but I Think vBulletin make the rules.

Ok dyson you asked for the guitar hero one. Ill tried at this.

ava.jpg

I think the avator May be atad bit big. If it is let me know

sig.jpg

Its very hard hard to find decnt pics to work on with this. You don't have to except this of course.

We're only allowed a measly 18kb for an avatar???

Yes and its up to the admins not Vbuliten

If anyone wants any of my Smash bros character signatures, they will be available in september (I still want to use them for now). I will fix the shadow before then.

Can someone make me stylish, modern sig like my avatar, plz? Maybe Shorty, coz he's a nerd and made my avvie.

Sig text- UK-KU?

Theme- My avatar

Extra text- Forum Gangsta

Size- creator's choice

Shape- Regular Rectangle

Colour scheme- Blue/ Green

Font- Creator's choice

Images- UK

Style- Modern, like my avatar.;

Cheers, whoever makes it!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!