Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Best Gaming Music Ever.

Stumbled across Video Games Live's great Pokémon medley:

Seriously has zero right being that good. 

Tangentially, kind of counts because it's music from a game which has been reorchestrated, but over the last few years I've kept coming back to the anime version of the Ecruteak/Cianwood theme:

It taking off at 1:20 gives me chills every single time. It's made even better because it reminds me a whole lot of one of my favourite tracks from Hunter x Hunter, Overture (compare 1:20 of the above to 1:15 of this and you'll see what I mean). 

Video game music man. Good stuff :D

• 3 weeks later...

Now, to the surprise of nobody, the soundtrack to Three Hopes is pretty dopes. Besides the expected remixes, there are at least two very cool tracks: Who let the drummer compose a song? and You will remember it's not Xenoblade

At least that's what I'm calling them

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, caught me by surprise when that played. It goes proper ham!

But, come on. You gotta post this game's version of "Sudden ambush by giant gorilla with weird name while electric guitar plays" song!

It might be better then the first one!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So much good music in Xenoblade 3, its hard to really highlight it all, if I had to go with one... I couldn't. But I will at least post this here

That piano swell is amazing.

I've also progressed more in CrossCode and this game's soundtrack continues to deliver.

Was watching Dunkey's Nintendo Direct vs Sony Direct video, got to Bayonetta 3, and he played Riders of the Light...

...and now I need to play Bayonetta. I already knew SEGA's Sound Team generally went hard, but damn, that's one hell of a track! :D

Edited by Julius

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dr. Pez is back with another Pokémon medley (after creating my favourite Pokémon medley with their Ruby & Sapphire work), and of course this time it's for Diamond & Pearl. And it's awesome. 

Eterna on the erhu :cry: Route 210 and that Twinleaf reprise are top tier too :bowdown:

Just reminds me how much of a bottle job Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl were in recreating and (failing at) reinvigorating the original OST. Urghhhhhhhhhh. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...