N-Europe

What are you listening to right now?

Fierce_LiNk

Listening to Hooverphonic's album No More Sweet Music. The first cd (there's two, the second one is sort of like, different versions of the songs on the first cd). Listening to it because I just bought it yesterday and it's a really nice album. Right now the song "You hurt me" is playing, which is appropriate to my current situation.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue (live)

Such a great song :)

Really like this song I have just got his greatist hits on my MP3 player.

At the moment I have on The Who - Teenage wasteland!

brings back images of seeing them live in Hyde park which I never thought I would be able to do!

Right now i have some Pete Doherty Acoustic stuff on. Currently listening to Music When The Lights Go Out.... love it. I know a lot of people hate him but for me he is a creative musical genius.

Oh and Flinky you seen the video to turn into, it's pretty good. :)

Really like this song I have just got his greatist hits on my MP3 player.

At the moment I have on The Who - Teenage wasteland!

brings back images of seeing them live in Hyde park which I never thought I would be able to do!

Yea I love Johnny Cash, I seen the who last month they freaking rocked.

At the mo I have on Red Hot Chili Peppers - Readymade

Lamb - Gabriel

Aimless his post got me in the mood to listen to this song again. I just love her voice and the song itself is so soft and sweet and in a way, also sad (maybe just for me, I like listening to it when I'm in a sad mood). I should actually buy this album someday I guess. Saw them live on a festival a couple of years ago too and loved them.

on channel 395 on sky is a cool music channel where you press the red button and choose what to listen to. I'm listening to the 60's playlist they have on their.

This channel is really good and has songs other than singles which is great. For example I've heard muse's 'feeling good' and one by them I hadn't heard before called 'unintended'

I recommend some people check it out