DiemetriX

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules of Fight Club

1. You do not talk about 'Fight Club'.

2. You do not talk about 'Fight Club'.

3. When someone yells "Stop" or goes limp, or taps out, the fight is over.

4. Only two guys to a fight.

5. One fight at a time.

6. No shirts, no shoes.

7. Fights go on as long as they have to.

8. If this is your first night at 'Fight Club', you have to fight.

Guest Ford Prefect
Have you never heard the "Peter and the wolf" tale? Never tell the same lie twice.

that wasn't so much a lie as simply being an out and out **** :P

Don't yell at your girlfriend if she accidently bites your penis while giving you head.

Good thing you edited out what you had written with this...

Unwritten rule: Don't stare at a girl (or her breasts), unless you're sure she can't see you. Or if she doesn't mind you staring. Which usually isn't likely.

it isn't my fault you're an uncultured cave man.....

This is what I was Votting about:

How long do you hold it under before quickly bringing it outta the cup and into the mouth before it reaches that dreaded moment when you see half of the biscuit getting ready to flop off and sink to the bottom of the tea..? Do you try to grab it before it falls into the cup? How many times have you be burnt by biscuit-rescuing acts? Why does the biscuit never stay on the spoon when you try to go in after it?

Additionally, if being a floppy haired prat who goes around topless most of the day and enjoys being 'ard by pointing guns at the camera is cultured. Then Ooga fucking Booga, Captain Caveman is in the house.

next you'll be saying you don't like G&T or cricket! whats the civilised world coming to?

The Earth sport of cricket and the pan-dimensional sport of Brockian Ultra-Cricket were based on the Krikkit Wars. The wars that took 2,000 years and resulted in about two "grillion" casualties.

"notes that most sensible citizens of the galaxy find the sport to be in rather bad taste" - Slartibartfast

Sorry to carry on the milk debate, but I always put it in after the water and I'm told I make a fantastic cup of tea ;D even though I don't like it myself.

Women (especially old ones) always say that you make a great cup of tea. This is their ploy to tempt you into giving in to your ego and making tham even more. DON'T BELIEVE THE MANIPULATING WRINKLYS!

Unwritten rule:

Suck my cock

The unwritten rule:

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER call Birmingham the following:

Birmigum

Birminum

BirMINGEham

BirMIDGEum

BirmingHam (pronounce the 'H')

Birminghom

BirmingHOM

Bearmingham (only acceptable if you're a scouser)

Bearmingeham

Birmingharm

You can only call it:

Birmingham

Brum

Brummagem

If you do, the spirits of dead Brummies will swoop down on you, pick you up, and in the dense fog, drop you down a hole in the middle of the night, with an owl up a tree.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!