N-Europe

What are YOU getting at launch?

Charlie

I'm really undecided about which colour console i want. At the moment, i like the Black Wii, but i like the white Wii-mote. I think i'm leaning towards white.

I'm definitely getting the dvd dongle, as this will be my main dvd in my living room. Quite a fancy dvd player too, really sexy. ;)

I'm definitely getting an extra controller. Possibly two, but i'm not sure at the moment. I'm hoping the Wii-Motes come with the nunchuk attachment.

If the classic controller isn't bundled, i would like to purchase this as well. Maybe at launch, or maybe not. Who knows?

Games:

This is difficult at the moment. I need a multiplayer, that's for sure. And, i also want a single player that i can steer my attention towards.

Right now, Zelda is a definite.

I'm hoping Wii-Sports is bundled. If not, i may purchase this.

ExciteTruck is looking good at the moment.

And, it's a toss up between Super Monkey Ball and Wario Ware.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can afford all this, I'll get Zelda and Wario Ware (I don't really know what games will be coming out yet). Of course the Wii too with an extra controller. Don't know what colour yet either. Maybe some VC games, depending on which ones are available, how much they cost and how you have to buy them.

Well if it's about €250 (I expect it to be at about that price), I have the money already, plus a bit extra to buy a game and maybe a controller. But luckily I still have some time to save up more. Should have enough money for more stuff in about two weeks though, because of my summer job. ='3

zelda

metroid

dragon quest

and apart from that, im not sure. see the thing is, thus far the only games i am interested in for the launch lineup are 1p games. so there would be no point in getting more controls.

if, on the otherhand, wiisports or something came free with the wii, i might be more inclined to get another control or two. i wouldnt get the game anyway... but hey, if its free.

Black Wii

White Extra Wiimote

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Excitetruck/Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers

Maybe one VC game

Is there an enhanced Nintendo Wi-Fi adapter coming out? Because my bedroom is where I play consoles, and if I go on Wi-Fi which is a few feet away from my computer room, seperated by one wall, I get one bar. I'm frightened I can't play Wi-Fi. :(

Guest Stefkov

definitely getting white wii with 1 white and 1 black controller, zelda, red steel, excite truck.

maybe: trauma centre, metroid, madden, elebits.

trauma centre and metroid i'll lean more towards. more so trauma centre.

like others, if wiisports isnt included i may get that. With all that i think i would have spent enough.

So i wont get any VC games, but then if theres a game drought sometime, then I'll get some.

1) Black Wii

2) Black Wiimote

3) White Wiimote

4) The legend of Zelda: Twillight Princess

5) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

6) Excite Truck

7) (Red Steel or Call of Duty 3)

Dunno How much that will cost £250-300 maybe

Damm need to start saving Im gonna buy a Car too:p

Black Wii

White Extra Wiimote

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Excitetruck/Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers

Maybe one VC game

Is there an enhanced Nintendo Wi-Fi adapter coming out? Because my bedroom is where I play consoles, and if I go on Wi-Fi which is a few feet away from my computer room, seperated by one wall, I get one bar. I'm frightened I can't play Wi-Fi. :(

final fantasy aint gonna be at release...

im also gonna note that the wii-gear i get is gonna be black.

I'm planning on getting a good deal somewhere. For Cube, I was able to haggle with the guy and get 4 extra controllers, 4 launch games, memory card and of course the Cube itself for £350, which was a fantastic deal to be honest.

I don't think i'll be buying four games at launch for Wii. I no longer have the time to dedicate to gaming, so, to start i'll get Zelda and a party game (Wario Ware if its a launch title) and an extra controller. Once a games finished, i'll buy the next.

I'll probably buy an SD Card, since I desperately want a few games on Virtual Console, including Mario.

Wii console - colours haven't been confirmed - so i don't know why every keeps saying they are getting a black one. White is the only offical colour for now.

Component cable (to run at 480p on my hdtv)

2gig SD card

Games:

Zelda,

Metroid,

Red Steel,

Wii Sports,

Need for Speed Carbon,

SSX (if it's out)

Probably a couple more depending on what gets confirmed for launch

Maybe Project Hammer

Maybe Excite Truck

and monkey ball if it turns out ok.

I'll only decide when we have an actual "final" list of games that will be available on day one, but from what is expected I'll probably get:

-Zelda

-Red Steel

-Wii Sports

-WarioWare: Smooth Moves

+ some VC games, IF we can pay for them and own them (instead of a monthly fee to access "X" number of games like some rumors)

I'm all undecided at the moment! I need a damn date and release list.

I will get a white Wii, two extra controllers, Zelda, Metroid, Red Steel, Monkey Ball, Wario-ware, Excite-truck and Wii: Sports for sure (although Wario Ware is just missing launch supposadely)

Definately nearly every Nintendo made game at launch as they will use the Wii-mote to full use.

Undecided about Elebits, Tony Hawks and Trauma Centre (as it's a remake on the DS version) and the others.

I've saved £550 (mainly in credit notes for Gamestation) so it depends what games get good scores etc...and i'll probably buy them if they suit what i like.

I hope to get:

*The Wii ~€250

*Extra controller (maybe x2) ~€80

*Red Steel ~€45

*Zelda ~€45

*Wii Sports ~€30

*Wii Orchestra ~€30

*SD Memory Card ~€30

I think that makes about €510.

:horse: <------Just using this smilie as its new.