Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Collectables!

45 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

It's so weird to me that Lysithea is the second-most popular Golden Deer, as she's easily the most dislikeable one.

Granted, I've not played enough of Three Houses to know this firsthand, but isn't she one of the most effective units in that game by far?

I recall a lot of people using her to beat an enemy you're really not supposed to fight.

Lorenz is my least favourite so far. He would totally be a Tory in real life.

Edited by Glen-i

6 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Granted, I've not played enough of Three Houses to know this firsthand, but isn't she one of the most effective units in that game by far?

I recall a lot of people using her to beat an enemy you're really not supposed to fight.

Yep, she absolutely destroys the Death Knight. That’s why I chose Golden Deer for my Maddening run.

The pop up parade figures are too low quality for my taste, while not being that much cheaper. So I'll pass.

In fact, this is their budget line, but they already had a budget line, which was much cheaper and the same quality, so I find it a bit offensive.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Yes, this is correct. She's a glass cannon, or rather, a glass nuke, and super easy to train. But I was talking about popularity polls where she takes a lot of votes, and that's not merely gameplay ability. In-story, Lysithea is such a brat who borderlines bullies her teammates, and... I don't get why people like her so much.

Granted, her support with Cyril is adorable, and likely one of the best pairings in the game. But Cyril himself always scores low, so it's probably not because of that.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

You're not wrong :laughing: He's a well-written character beneath those thick layers of snob, but definitely easy to hate.

uschsvr9z6951.jpg?auto=webp&s=06696176c9

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 21/06/2022 at 11:59 PM, Sméagol said:

The pop up parade figures are too low quality for my taste, while not being that much cheaper. So I'll pass.

Edelgard and Bernie looked OK, but it's definitely more noticeable with Dimitri and Claude.

9383942258718.jpg

9390919385118.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah I've just seen them.

I'm only interested in the babes, but this seems to be a duo.. Making this more of an all or nothing situation. But if I got them both, I'd also miss Ike in the collection, so I'm leaning towards getting neither.

From the Radiant games I'd love a Titania, Lucia or Micaiah. From Three Houses I'd love.. well I'd love them all, but I'd love a Sothis, Shamir and Kronya even more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/23/2024 at 6:10 PM, Ashley said:

The keyrings are cool, which a lot of people in Tokyo seem to agree with. 

Interesting update on this – some people seem to be suggesting that these are legitimate parts you can use as replacement parts for the original hardware. 

Per VGC:

A new line of Nintendo gashapon toys available in Japan can seemingly be used as extra parts for the real controllers that they are based on.

Surprisingly, according to social media users, several of the components in the gashapon toys can be used as replacement parts for official controllers.

So far, it appears that the face buttons and the C stick for the GameCube are identical to the original hardware, as is the analog stick for the Nintendo 64.

Really, really neat to have that option (albeit wrapped up in a pretty unique way, but I guess that's Nintendo for you!) of replacement buttons coming straight from the original manufacturer if that is indeed the case. 

• Like 1