NEurope
Hellfire

Heroes first footage!

Dude, that looks sweet.

Im not sure what to expect though, gun fighting or sword fighting OR both and more?

Cant wait to hear more from this game.

:o!

Bluddy hell! Just..look at it. It's Killer 7....TWO! ;)

I am a very, very happy man.

Looks like I need the japanese version... The english dialog was crappy.

But I love the style :) Another game with guns and swords.

Holy Fuck!!

I agree with everything you said, just hope we get to pick between English and japanese voices But DAMN!! It's like playing a freaking anime!

Haha awesome. Really can't wait to see/read more about this. That was a great video :D

Didn't the JPN version of Killer 7 have English voices anyway? I'd imagine that it'd be the same for Heroes.

Wii love Grasshopper :grin:

That is the Japanese version, so you better get used to the English dialog. :wink:

Looks interesting, I really enjoyed Killer 7 so I'm looking forward to this.

This looks absolutely awesome and even cooler than killer7.

I wonder if swordfighting isn't a bit too tight at the moment. It was very fast paced. But I almost wet my pants when I saw that lightsaber.

It seems that these are ingame graphics and if they are they look damn good and damn stylish.

I don't like the voiced either but maybe they don't have the professionals on board yet and these are just "fillers".

Actually, I'm suspecting that there won't be japanese dub, because Killer 7's japanese version also had only english voice acting (but also less distorted voices).

Maybe its the sort of cheesy style they want to get? I don't mind it.

Like said this is one of those Japanese games that's only in English as apparently that's seen as "cool" by some Japanese people. The Resident Evil series is also entirely in English in Japan...which is probably part of the reason most of the early games were badly voiced, because it's not like most Japanese people would be able to tell if the English was badly acted.

Anyway the video was pretty cool, but the dialogue (especially by that Travis Touchdown guy) really ruined the feel of it. I seriously hope that's worked on a lot before the game is out.

Need preorder NOW!!!!

I hope that game won't be the only one from Suda51 and his friends. Too bad I can't really tell what genre that game will be.

@##$% YEAH! And I love the audio, leave it as is. Every time I hear it I burst out laughing, its so cool; perhaps this is the aussie humour but it fits perfectly.

Ive played the file at least 10 times and I usually skip most cut scenes in games, that video style is unreal. This game is sure to sell Wii's and is my favourite out of all the games reveled so far.

"Need preorder NOW!!!!" Ditto.

Need preorder NOW!!!!

I hope that game won't be the only one from Suda51 and his friends. Too bad I can't really tell what genre that game will be.

Going by the trailer I'm thinking Red Steel style first person gunplay and swordplay hybrid, as it definitely seems like an action game although it'll probably be semi killer 7-esque too, so I'd expect some degree of puzzle solving and what not.

Personally I just hope the game isn't on rails like Killer 7.

hmm... trailer didn't spark my interest. All looked stylish but boring at the same time. Voices sounded like they came from Sonic lol.

You can't really tell if it's completely in game or not. SOme parts were clearly not in game while the characters always looked like normal in game cell shaded ones.

Weird

Still, who cares, we can't really make anything out of it.

If it's anything like Killer 7, they can put it on the scrapheap for me already.