NEurope
Hellfire

Heroes first footage!

As much as i liked K7, i hope the gameplay with this one is completely different. The art direction looks really good and fluid though, no surpise there. I hope the whole game has that level of detail

"Your shiny armor and fine words won't get you ANYWHERE!"

real-ps3-front-2.jpg

Also I think the voices are a stand-in for now.

Is Suda 51 a studio from Capcom?

Actually, name of the studio is "Grasshopper Studios", and no, they aren't particularly affliated with any certain game company. And yes, at least this moment this is Wii exclusive. And no, this won't be out before end of 2007 (and that is earliest possible release date).

besides the footage does anyone know anything else about this game ?

mostly if its an exclusive and where did that footage come from ?

Hope it's a GTA-beater, but I doubt it.

But it appears that this game isn't on-rails like killer 7, which is good. From the trailer it appears that it's a stylised version of Hitman or something...

love the game already. i will add this to my collection.

also, is that travis from the orginal killer7 game? that would be interesting! i cant really be bothered looking up names/dates and such.

just seems a little bit coincidental.

love the game already. i will add this to my collection.

also, is that travis from the orginal killer7 game? that would be interesting! i cant really be bothered looking up names/dates and such.

just seems a little bit coincidental.

I think its pure coinsidense... unless its set before Killer7. Then again that Travis looks/sounds nothing like the one in the Heroes trailer.

Is this game an exclusive? Or, is that not known at this moment in time?

I was also wondering about that and reached the conclusion that if it includes swordfighting it's almost given that it's an exclusive.:yay:

I just put this video on my Vision:M. Gonna be showing it off at work.: peace:

:D:D:D i love it!!! that blonde/white haired guy is hawt! lol

looks very killer 7-2 :D which is awesome ness!!

i wanna play as helter skelter though :(

Personally I don't think it will be anything like Killer7, though I would love if it were. Everything in this trailer (except the voice acting) looks amazing. Can't wait! :D

But end of 2007? Wow, that sucks :(

Personally I don't think it will be anything like Killer7, though I would love if it were. Everything in this trailer (except the voice acting) looks amazing. Can't wait! :D

But end of 2007? Wow, that sucks :(

just think of what Miyamoto always says "a delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" oh and he said somat like the waiting helps enhance the joy felt while playing a game lol

that man is soo wise! all must worship him mwahahahaaaaaaa

*bows down before Miyamoto shrine in room*

:D:D:D i love it!!! that blonde/white haired guy is hawt! lol

looks very killer 7-2 :D which is awesome ness!!

i wanna play as helter skelter though :(

Oh yeah I wanna play as Helter as well.:smile:

I made up and SVCD video of this footage, it looks excellent on TV with volume up LOUD. Going to leave a copy at my EB, the manager there is very impressed with the Wii and will loan it to people.

That Travis Touchdown sounds like he's the same voice actor as the one who did Eddie Dombrowski from Silent Hill 2.
I think it sounds like the guy that did Viewtifull Joe. Either way, I reckon the voices are final.

I remember when the Killer 7 trailer was released (about a year and a half before the game came out) and it had all of the same voices that were in the final version.

Lightsabers. LIGHTSABERS. < LIGHTSABERS>

My thoughts exactly!

This game looks extremely cool! :grin:

I'm liking the style of the game as well!

It's looking extremly cool, but as with the first (years? of) footage from Killer7, we don't know anything on how it plays.

I think its pure coinsidense... unless its set before Killer7. Then again that Travis looks/sounds nothing like the one in the Heroes trailer.

haha! the travis in killer7 had a 'dead voice'! you cant compare him!

i dont think it is a pure coincidence. it would be very much like grasshopper to use similar names between different games.

(eg. a cid/biggs/wedge thing)

. doesnt have to be set in the same world of killer7 either...

So from what I understand its basically a Bounty Hunters version of School Rumble(manga/anime), with you beating a bounty hunter and increasing your level so you getter missions.

OK?

This has the potential to be very very boring, so it may turn out to be "the poor brother of Killer7"

So from what I understand its basically a Bounty Hunters version of School Rumble(manga/anime), with you beating a bounty hunter and increasing your level so you getter missions.

OK?

This has the potential to be very very boring, so it may turn out to be "the poor brother of Killer7"

It's one video mate with very little real information. No one with half a neurone could make a decision with such little to go on. Stop being so negative and go and find us some new OnePiece footage.

CAPCOM USE THE ENGINE FOR STREET FIGHTER 4, me nah care on the platform.

Looks better than killer 7 but the voice of that dude with the sword is mad corny.