N-Europe

!6 Weeks Hols!

Yup the 6 weeks holiday has started!:yay: (well for all us who goes to school).

So this thread it to tell everyone what you are going to do in these 6 weeks of heaven!

Ok i will start off by telling you that im goign to Greece at the end of the 6 weeks and im gunna be going out with me mates and stuff. :heart:

What are YOU going to do? : peace:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ford Prefect

i'm going to be working night shifts then traveling further south in norway to install a printing press. damn pesky kids and their 6 weeks holidays :P

I've pretty much been on "holiday" since February-March, since I quit school then (I hated it). And it's only recently that I've kinda gotten bored; maybe because of the heat making me lazy and not want to do stuff.

Anyway, right now I'm working, still have three weeks and two days to go of that. Right after that I'm off to Spain for like, two weeks I think. And then when I come back I have to do the entrance exam for my new school to hopefully get in there. Yuy.

be bored most likely, get drunk a few too many times, play too many games, have sex with totally the wrong people, cry on the results day because i did shit, then i have even more of an excuse to get pissed and have sex with the wrong people.

that aside i should be spending more time with my friends cos some i hvent saw for over a month :(

god i hate the 10 weeks holidays! lmao 6 for kiddy winks :P

ive been off all week because i was too lazy to go to school in this hot weather :D

A week on Saturday im going to Cornwall camping for 2 week to have a look at boardmasters and a swim in the sea (hopefully it will be a touch cooler than what its been as the tent will become an oven) ..... other than that i won't be doing much else.

Guest Ford Prefect
I'm going to bulgaria on wednesday

that makes at least 3 people i know (of) that are going to bulgaria soon or have been recently. must be something special there. mind you bulgaria has to be better than worksop :P *comes from sutton in ashfield originally*

that makes at least 3 people i know (of) that are going to bulgaria soon or have been recently. must be something special there. mind you bulgaria has to be better than worksop :P *comes from sutton in ashfield originally*

Cheap beer and even cheaper women! (I hear). Plus it gets very hot.

As for me; I've been on holiday for a month now - been pretty bored, although I did have a memorable two week holiday in between that. Got another week off now and then two weeks in France. Then 5 week sof fulltime work for precious, precious beer money for uni. Oh, and results day - that's going to be a big stressy.

I'm gonna be doing nothing, probably not even talking to mates on MSN because they're never on and if they are they're busy.

If anyone would like to know more about me, go on, add me, I'll speak to you whenever! For now, I'm off for the weekend, ta ra for now!