N-Europe

Another fake GTA4 screen?

rokhed00

Hmm if it were concept art i might of believed it, as booker said, its pretty much lifeless.

Its still in early development however, so this might be from a current working version of it (assuming they have a little sample).

Im personally expecting a screen by december this year, just a teaser or anything to do with the game. Im stuck between too early or just early enough.

Im going with fake.

Although a nice shot I agree with others. It looks more like a shot from Driver or Getaway than GTA. Gta always go with the cartoony graphics and although expect them to look nicer than before I am not expecting life like characters cause Rockstar don't normally go down that route.

Its fake, because it looks photoshopped ok, that is graphically possible. the lighting is well done, the geometry and textures are shit, and the people looks as if they were pasted. alternatively, it looks like a photoshopped photograph, with people pasted on.

Gta 3, VC and SA did not evolve greatly graphically, because they were using the same game engine, and more time was spent on quantity.