NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
rokhed00

Another fake GTA4 screen?

Its feasible, graphically. But Look at it, it just seems lifeless, and because of that, its fake. It looks more like a shot from the getaway

Hmm if it were concept art i might of believed it, as booker said, its pretty much lifeless.

Its still in early development however, so this might be from a current working version of it (assuming they have a little sample).

Im personally expecting a screen by december this year, just a teaser or anything to do with the game. Im stuck between too early or just early enough.

Im going with fake.

Well considering the first screens of GTA 3 was some sorta action screen, im pretty sure rockstar will present the first screens in an unexpected way

What strikes me is its in focus, except the background building (brownish one with the green bits). Seems like a sudden shift between focus/blurred

Yeah, if it is real then the depth of focus is very blocky. It almost looks like the buildings have been photoshopped in.

That almost looks like the BTTF Delorean there at the front. GTA:Time Shifts? Go back in time to stop yourself getting venereal diseases from a prostitute? Only time will tell.

________

Lincoln-mercury history

Edited by Johelian

That almost looks like the BTTF Delorean there at the front. GTA:Time Shifts? Go back in time to stop yourself getting venereal diseases from a prostitute? Only time will tell.

I was about to mention that, that would be awesome infact.

Thats gotta be fake, the character models look totally out of place.

The one on the yellow line looks really out. O_O

Cause hes about to walk into a moving car?

VMU.... -> FMW?

yeah!!! thats it, WTF was I thinking about when I said that. DC

I dont really care about GTAs. They're fun for 30 minutes.

I don't think it's real. A GTA game would never make such a dramatic graphical leap.

I don't think it's real. A GTA game would never make such a dramatic graphical leap.

GTA_2.jpg

t111gta_2.jpg

:|

lol good example but i believe that screen to be fake as well since its lifeless as that has been mentioned and its way to real for any video game.

Although a nice shot I agree with others. It looks more like a shot from Driver or Getaway than GTA. Gta always go with the cartoony graphics and although expect them to look nicer than before I am not expecting life like characters cause Rockstar don't normally go down that route.

GTA_2.jpg

t111gta_2.jpg

:|

I'm talking in 3D terms. Look at the three GTA3's and the two 2D ones. There's no big leap at all. But it doesn't really affect me since it doesn't appeal to me at all.

Yeah, but this is next-gen

(not saying it's real though, probably isnt)

Its fake, because it looks photoshopped ok, that is graphically possible. the lighting is well done, the geometry and textures are shit, and the people looks as if they were pasted. alternatively, it looks like a photoshopped photograph, with people pasted on.

Gta 3, VC and SA did not evolve greatly graphically, because they were using the same game engine, and more time was spent on quantity.

Yeah, also, all 3 of the GTA's on PS2, were all part of a trilogy, none were true sequels, all using the same Renderware engine.

It is fake, some one on the IGN forums showed the poster this picture was taken from, it was part of some other 3D artwork which included Darth Vader and some Storm Troopers.

Sign in to follow this