NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Imogen and Suzie to go tonight.

I've really started to like Spiral, especially with this thing he has with Richard, its very funny. Michael seems to be OK as well. And Richard and Pete are not gonna go, no way. So yeh, Ims and Suz for the boot.

I can remember when Richard and Pete got called into the diray room for their nominations, and Richard starting taking the piss out of Michael, it was funny.:laughing:

Loving the current task, and glyn is my new fav guy, pete is just down and boring most of the time these days =/ nikki is lookin nice in thsoe pics aswell. Suzie + imogen to go1

They've got to give letters to the rest of the house, it's so mean on Pete and Mikey.

I know, his letter really surprised me I wasn't expecting something so intense.

Michael & Spiral have been evicted, Its probably for the best. Michael is annoying and Spiral can be a bit mental.

Spiral couldn't read "chemo" and then when he finally got it out I was like :shock:

I was a bit sad to see Michael and Spiral go.

In my opinion, we didn't see enough of the true Michael, and i think Richard is partly to blame for that. No wonder Michael felt a bit depressed at times.

I wanted Susie and Imogen out, there's nothing to either of them. Dissapointed :(

I wanted Susie and Imogen out, there's nothing to either of them. Dissapointed :(

Same with me mate. :hmm:

Oh...God. I hate Nikki so much, I am glad she's gone.

Ditto!

I didnt really like Michael but I wanted Spiral to stay as he is a laugh. Unfortunetly I think Richard is right, nothing short of a nuclear fallout is going to remove Imogen from the house. I know she is hot but does sod all that entertaining to watch.

Ditto!

I didnt really like Michael but I wanted Spiral to stay as he is a laugh. Unfortunetly I think Richard is right, nothing short of a nuclear fallout is going to remove Imogen from the house. I know she is hot but does sod all that entertaining to watch.

Yeah, Spiral is a good person to laugh at. I think Imogen should stay there, as I like the little talks she has with Glynne in the language of the sheep.:laughing:

This is the worse big brother and now there are bring back four housemates into the house. :horse: :red:

I thought they were only bringing 1 of them back in? 'We' vote, then something happens with the top 4 to decide who goes back in.

Pete is so awesome! I just watched his reaction from his letter home...so awesome! It's funny how he kept saying 'wanker' during it too...kinda ruined the greatness of the moment lol.

Pete's letter was wicked. My fave's in the house are Pete, Glyn and Richard.

I don't get whats gonna happen with the housemates that are gonna be coming back in. Are they gonna be eligible for the final, and can they actually win the thing?? Cos if that does happen, its a bit unfair as they have already been evicted and shouldn't be able to be with the rest of the gang.

Pete's letter was wicked. My fave's in the house are Pete, Glyn and Richard.

I don't get whats gonna happen with the housemates that are gonna be coming back in. Are they gonna be eligible for the final, and can they actually win the thing?? Cos if that does happen, its a bit unfair as they have already been evicted and shouldn't be able to be with the rest of the gang.

Basically, the 4 housemates go into the secret house, and one will go into the main house eligible to win. Unfair but hey, it's life i guess.

Pete to win!

Is there anywhere on the internets to watch live feed?

Yeh, I think you can, its on the official website, but you have to pay for it I think.

Solo

Anyone seen the Imogen home sex tape?

Yes I have. :heh: