NEurope
Sarka

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

2007? :heh I think you meant BB7/BB 2006 and did something in between by mistake heheh

I'm going to watch it, at least the launch show tonight. Here's some info on some of the housemates.

Imogen: A nightclub hostess, hopes to start a career as a TV presenter.

Nicky: Glamour model who claims to have dated several Premiership footballers.

Lee: Second glamour model, still models topless.

Lisa: Expected to be the show's "hyperactive odd-ball".

Sezer: A Mediterranean City stockbroker.

George: Photography student, expected to be the show's "calming influence".

Mikie: A model from Liverpool, in his early twenties.

Richard: Born in Canada, described as a "shaven-headed gay muscleman".

Shahbaz: A camp Indian Glaswegian, reminiscent of X Factor's Chico.

Pete: Singer in a band, already being tipped to win by producers.

Bonnie: A "no-nonsense" teenager from Loughborough.

Grace: A dancer in West End shows.

That's one crazy house, love the chandelier outside.

Might watch it and see who's coming in, my guesses are.

Big Breasted woman

Gay Man

Token Black Man

Chav woman/man of sorts

lol, i never watch big brother til theirs about 6 left, then you get to know them and find yourself watching e4 live for hours :S

I think they should just have 1 big bed for them all to sleep in...

Imogen: A nightclub hostess, hopes to start a career as a TV presenter.

Classic contestant, thinks this will kick-start her career, how wrong she is :heh:

Pete: Singer in a band, already being tipped to win by producers.

Meaning the producers will only show his good parts.

Now I'm not gonna sit here and slag of big brother for the sake of it but what I want to know is why can't they do the live coverage via the red button or something similar?

That way they don't have to replace E4 music (which is awesome) with the crappy live coverage, most of which you can't hear due to the stuff they're saying being unbroadcastable (is that even a word)?

God help me. Theres no-way i'm getting involved as much as last year!

This year i'm just going to enjoy it more and whoever wins, wins.

:)

God help me. Theres no-way i'm getting involved as much as last year!

This year i'm just going to enjoy it more and whoever wins, wins.

:)

I beleive you said you'd neevr watch Big Brother again after last years ridiculously fixed final? I hope they have someone like Derek again, he was fantastic. TRhough I suppose there is no point looking into the past, I can't wait for the future!

What happened in the final last year?

Here's hoping that this board will misteriously disappear as many times as it did last year :heh:

Oh yey, another retard fest. I think they'll eventually put their own siblings in there and make them have sex with each other.

Woo for popularity figures.

I do agree they hog E4. OMG I can't believe its starting again. I' so excited.

I even watch them sleep.

All your Big Brother freaks should read "Dead Famous" by Ben Elton...

Ben Elton's Dead Famous brings together his talents in comedy and crime writing to produce a hilarious and devastating novel on the gruesome world of reality TV. Peeping Tom productions invent the perfect TV programme: House Arrest. Its slogan is: "One house. Ten contestants. Thirty cameras. Forty microphones. One survivor." This is all a clever parody of the massive TV hit Big Brother, with its vain, ambitious contestants with their:

tattoos and their nipple rings, their mutual interest in star signs, their endless hugging and touching, and above all their complete lack of genuine intellectual curiosity about one single thing on this planet that was not directly connected with themselves.

However, Elton adds a clever twist to this very funny send-up. On Day 27 of the programme, one of the housemates is killed live on TV. Everyone in the country has a theory about the killer, "indeed the only person who seemed to have absolutely no idea whatsoever of the killer's identity was Inspector Stanley Spencer Coleridge, the police officer in charge of the investigation". Coleridge is an old fogey from the 1950s, who has to learn quickly about lesbians, piercings, blow jobs and the seductions of TV fame before he can crack the case. Elton's wicked parody of the housemates is brilliant, the murder fiendish in its ingenuity, and the ending wonderfully over the top. Dead Famous is great fun, and even has some social comment thrown in for good measure.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0552149020/qid=1147976004/sr=8-2/ref=pd_ka_2/026-6744516-2488442

I even watch them sleep.

But whyyy?! :hmm:

I watch the show on channel 4 each night showing the highlights, can't stand watching it live.

Ok not literally. I only watch the highlights. But sometimes when i get home drunk i just stare at the tv. They are sleeping.

But whyyy?! :hmm:

I watch the show on channel 4 each night showing the highlights, can't stand watching it live.

Yeah watching it live is a bit a boring. It's much better on channel with the highlights.

:yay: its starts today :yay:

I was dreading that there would be a BB thread.....NOOOOO!!! I hate the goddamn show!!

But knowing me, I'll probably end up watching it towards the end as almost everyone talks about it....:heh:

::shrug:

Shahbaz: A camp Indian Glaswegian, reminiscent of X Factor's Chico.

Shabbas?::shrug:

It was Blackfox that kept deleting the thread last year. He told me. It's because he's bitter.

probably wont be watching this year as i dont have a TV here at uni. not a big loss, though its always good revision tele

This deserve an OMFG.

Cant believe they put someone with tourettes in.

haha OMG a tourette syndrome guy is about to go in, lol awesome

snobby dude is about to go in, odds on he is gonar be the first out

asain gay nerd dude is about to go in now

big boobed silocon injected airhead 2 is about to go in

"clever" (she didn't say what GCSE,A levels or Degree she got, odd on 2.2 or 3)_ hot chick is about to go in

a sexist good looking guy is in now

crazy black chick now in

erm some puny lifegaurd is in