N-Europe

Worst Fears

Atomic Boo

Quite simple, what is you worst fear and why?

Im an aracnaphobe, i hate spiders, its the way they crawl, the way their legs are bent and hairy, and their eyes and small teeth are hidden *shudder* even if its really small say the legspan of this: -------- Then i cant take my eyes off it without killing it, getting a bit edgy or screaming like a little girl.

(minus the last bit)

So what are your fears then?

I dont think I know anybody who doesnt have a fear.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drowning, even thinking about it makes me feel physically sick! Funny that I love scyba diving and stuff like that but if I have a fear it's drowning for sure! I'd rather be burnt/eaten/buried alive!

Well if I do have an actual phobia, it's not particularly pronounced, perhaps putting in question its status as a phobia. I'm not too keen on cliffs (and sometimes other heights) but I kind of like going near the edge of them anyway... I suppose to prove that I can do it, and for the adrenalin.

The thought of being trapped is horrific to me. I'm not a claustrophobe per se, but it's bering trapped with no way out that gets me.

you have no idea how uncomfortable that scene from Kill Bill vol. 2 made me. watched it at the cinema too. bloody hell...

I don't really have any phobia's, i'd probably be scared by an axe weilding maniac or if someone pointed a gun at me (actually a knife wuld be worse). Do they count as phobias or are they rational.

Clowns creep me out since i saw IT when was younger, seriously that film was scary as a kid. (i'm guessing rune also saw it)

high places, i get petrified if i i´m on a high place and theres no handles or walls or something like that. I think it´s one of those phopias because i´ve been afraid og high places all my life and i dunno why (and when i say my whole life i mean all life, my mon told me when i was still a toddler and when someone held me up i started shrieking like a mad-man

I am scared of well I call it "Nothingness". IDK if anyone has ever experienced it. It happens alot of times in the dark, but also in the day time. It starts in your head and once it does its hard to stop it, usually someone or something has to bring you out of the trance.

It starts with silence, and then you notice the silence and you concentrate on it by accident. It then begins to get louder, and it starts to sound like static. Then your breathing gets louder, and not because you're breathing louder, it just sounds like it. And then you start to freak out but you can't move and you think to youself "WTF is going on?" Your breathing gets harder and faster. And when you do come out of it you think to yourself "What the hell was I scared of?!?"

Well thats what I call "nothingness" and it doesn't happen often, but when it does man.... I HATE it!!

I hate taking off in Aeroplanes. I can handle the landing, and just the regular flying. But take off, is so scary. If I fly from Luton airport I recognise places and I know I'm going away from them, and the bit where the plane juts back a bit. That scares the shit out of me.

Im scared of Hights, but i seem to be scared of things i know carry on, but cant see, its like, in murky water/sea. thats why i was afraid to play echo when i was a kid,l and always felt uncomfertable in the sea level in mario 64, with the eel. bit weird but i watched a documentay of a woman scared of birds. made me feel better

Not a fear as such, but I hate having anything heavy on my legs stopping me from moving them, I panic and thrash out if that happens(Like if someone sits on my legs.)

I guess I'm slightly claustrophobic too.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!