N-Europe

Final Fantasy CC: The Crystal Bearers!

Charlie

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO NO I MEAN NO connectivity. I never want to see that again
With the DS it could actually be interesting. The GBA connectivity sucked, I agree. The Touch Screen could be used for some good stuff though.

GBA Connectivity was pretty unfeasible.

You had to find other owners with GBAs, and also had to have link cables.

Now, it could end up being a whole lot easier. The DS and Wii can interact with each other without wires. There's also the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to take into account, so maybe something could be done with that, too.

I think Wii-DS Connectivity has a lot more potential and should be a lot more feasible than GCN-GBA connectivity.

Square Enix announced on their Japanese web site that they will be working under a new business model, focused more on re-releasing existing titles and creating sequels to older games.

I bet people are gonna be thinking 'Final Fantasy 7'

Maybe one of these remakes will be at the S-E party.

Square Enix announced on their Japanese web site that they will be working under a new business model, focused more on re-releasing existing titles and creating sequels to older games.

So, just like the past few years on the GBA/DS...

Brilliant, give me FFX, FFXII, KH1, KH2+Final Mix... Secret of Mana 4, Valkyrie Profile Silmeria... Hell... even FF-X2; to the Wii.

Oh, and make a sequel for Chrono series for the Wii, and port Chrono Cross with upgraded graphics (higher resolution backgrounds, higher polycount characters) while you're at it.

All with 16:9 480p and I'd be one happy camper.

• 3 weeks later...
Brilliant, give me FFX, FFXII, KH1, KH2+Final Mix... Secret of Mana 4, Valkyrie Profile Silmeria... Hell... even FF-X2; to the Wii.

Oh, and make a sequel for Chrono series for the Wii, and port Chrono Cross with upgraded graphics (higher resolution backgrounds, higher polycount characters) while you're at it.

All with 16:9 480p and I'd be one happy camper.

*droooooollliiinnngggg*

FF:CC - Crystal Bearers ... TRAILER PLZ!! :heh:

thumb_img_27645_5677021_0.jpg

- Playable this weekend (at SE Party)

- Trailer Shown at Square Enix Party Pre-Conference Meeting

- Apparantly it looks amazing.

Brief but we shall see!

We shall see.

Personally, I am quite interested in this one.

Me to my enthusiasm has somewhat wained as we havn't heard anything, but once again I am excited.

NO NO I MEAN NO connectivity. I never want to see that again

Yes, that was the most terrible idea in gaming history. Four bloody GBAs to play one game. Idiotic, and what's worse to level it as an alternative to online gaming, what utter crap.

thumb_img_27645_5677021_0.jpg

- Playable this weekend (at SE Party)

- Trailer Shown at Square Enix Party Pre-Conference Meeting

- Apparantly it looks amazing.

I think this will be brilliant, I liked the first a lot, just in single player and it looked lovely. I can't wait to see this.

Guest Jordan
Yes, that was the most terrible idea in gaming history. Four bloody GBAs to play one game. Idiotic, and what's worse to level it as an alternative to online gaming, what utter crap.

I think this will be brilliant, I liked the first a lot, just in single player and it looked lovely. I can't wait to see this.

The upside of the Wii to DS connectivity is the fact you don't need wires.

Plus, how many of us have two DS anyway? I know i do... Original and Lite.

The upside of the Wii to DS connectivity is the fact you don't need wires.

Plus, how many of us have two DS anyway? I know i do... Original and Lite.

No chance, the wires aren't the issue, the issue is needing 5 different pieces of hardware and 4 people all in the same room. Not goning to happen. This needs to be online.

No chance, the wires aren't the issue, the issue is needing 5 different pieces of hardware and 4 people all in the same room. Not goning to happen. This needs to be online.

Not really a problem for me and I'm the only Nintendo freak in a 10 km radius...

Loads of people have DSes, and that's all you need. The GBA connectivity sucked, but this is a different story. This game has to be better than the GameCube Chrystal Chronicles though, it was just too boring.

I loved the first game on the Cube especially its art style and multiplayer was heaven on it. While playing on it with my mates we always made the same guy carry the crystal as he sucked as a fighter. He always used to kick off with us, ah good times.

Its crazy how they announced this as a lauch title for the Wii, wonder if they started making the game from scratch again.

why do people think the wires are the problem that was never the issue. the problem was nintendo said it was the best thing since sliced bread and only about 3 games came out for it. and this was instead of on-line don't forget.Connectivity is the future my ass! it's not a good idea and it never will be..

It's like the dk bongos it is fun but nobody tried.

Ok this statement has got me very, very excited ( not in a sexual way...unless.....) and others on this board should be excited too.

1up's assessment of the crystal bearers game for the Wii was very positive. They say it looks different from chronicles and seems to be deeper as well. even reminding them of Skies of Arcadia....THIS IS A VERY GOOD THING!!!