N-Europe

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Charlie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I read it's going to be called "WarioWare Pushed!"

I hate to say it but the system is swamped with good titles.. I won't be buying this unless it's a budget title.

There's just too many other games that warrant the purchase.

Is this going to be a launch title? It had better not be-if Metroid Prime 3 Corruption is also one, that will be five games that I will feel I must buy at launch...(along with Mario Galaxy, Red Steel, LoZ:TP and Wii sports)

Nintendo is very, very good at making me raid my bank account.

Like the DS version, this game will show exactly why Nintendo created the Wii!

You never know people, this could be a £19.99 game or something? Either way it's on my list.

So....many....games....

i expect games like this and Wii Sports to retail cheaper then the other games, as not alot of time has gone into the gfx, so the costs will be done from that, and possibly only had small teams working on each project,

im not trying to say they will be crap games, cause these games i am looking forward to the most, seeing them play tennis up their on stage, i jes wanted to have ago as well :(

This game is just gonna be awesome, we all know it. For added lastability though I hope its got some awesome mutliplayer modes!!

Also, I dont think all these games will be launch titles like we think. Remember Nintendo said there wouldnt be a game drought like with the cube, these will be slowly tickled out - fine by me. As long as WiiSports, Zelda, Mario Red Steel are launch titles I'm catered for.

I'm pretty sure I read it's going to be called "WarioWare Pushed!"

I hate to say it but the system is swamped with good titles.. I won't be buying this unless it's a budget title.

There's just too many other games that warrant the purchase.

Agreed, I don't know why but Wario Ware doesn't attract me anymore. I won't be getting this.

Wario Ware Touched was class on the DS. Everyone of my mates who have played it loved it. This will be a game I have to get just so I can show my mates what the Wii can do and it's gonna rock!

Like the DS version, this game will show exactly why Nintendo created the Wii!

You never know people, this could be a £19.99 game or something? Either way it's on my list.

So....many....games....

Also on my list, but your right so many games, I have lost count of them all now, there is far too many.

I'll definitely be getting this if it's a launch title, which I'm sure it will be. All the other Wario Ware games have been so much fun. I just hope this game hasn't been a rush job, like the GameCube and DS versions seemed to be, compared to the two GBA games.

• 2 weeks later...

So is it confirmed for launch?

With my Wii at launch I think I'm buying Twilight Princess + 1 other title (Red Steel or MP3 probably) but then I hope to get at least one game for Xmas, and this just seems like the perfect christmas game :awesome:

• 3 months later...