Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Hardware Discussion

Ashley

Yes, but that tv isn't built into the console, it's an extra. Are you trying to say the xbox is portable?

Actually I was trying to imply that you were saying the xbox was portable :p

Whatever, I will go to my grave saying the virtual boy was not a portable console due to the sit down and play nature of the system as opposed to the move around and play ability of a gba/ds/psp/gp2x/etc...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im no expert but I think digital means it is either "on" or "off" (for lack of a better term), whereas analogue means there can be varying degrees.

Think of television. Digital TV in bad weather goes off, but analogue TV goes fuzzy and stuff.

Just read about this on another forum, Nintendo have confirmed that component cables unlike the US will be sold in local retail outlets in the UK and that games will be 480p enabled :)

Source: Eurogamer

As I've not made 15 posts yet I cant post url's, please see "Now Playing" for the article link :)

Guest Stefkov
Im no expert but I think digital means it is either "on" or "off" (for lack of a better term), whereas analogue means there can be varying degrees.

Think of television. Digital TV in bad weather goes off, but analogue TV goes fuzzy and stuff.

Oh yeah i remember now, Digital and analogue signals. Analogue are wavy whle digital is like on off i remmeber now.

Well that neither good or bad is it? how is it bad? oh i understand, like the ps2 pressure sensitive buttons...? i get it.

Will be getting one of those component cables. Should look very nice on my Samsung. I've seen gameplay already selling it on their website though. Might get it with my Wii at GAME though when i get it.

Guest Stefkov

I love that green, wish they did an all green one.

That sensor bar is tiiiiiiny, I wonder if it will sit on my tv? it kind curves at the top, ill have to see when i get it, i dont want it underneath, thats where i work.

matts blog at ign moer pics:

matt-blog-20061026074614850-000.jpg

wow its smaller than 2 cubes on top of each other.

matt-blog-20061026074502070-000.jpg

thats sod with the wiimote there.

Plus

matt-blog-20061025094544897.jpg

Zelda looks awesome on widescreen.

matt-blog-20061025094541303.jpg

Adn Excitetruck

matt-blog-20061025094544365.jpg

sorry for loads of images.

I love that green, wish they did an all green one.

That sensor bar is tiiiiiiny, I wonder if it will sit on my tv? it kind curves at the top, ill have to see when i get it, i dont want it underneath, thats where i work.

Might have to get the blu tack out mate! :idea:

Guest Stefkov
Might have to get the blu tack out mate! :idea:

heeh yeah...

unbeatable.co.uk

some guy has a go, in Slough i think i heard him say........

Tennis you can control both sides od the court...?

Excite truck is a launch title?!?!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!