Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

I think I'll use Kirby, I annoy the hell out of my friends because they think they've smashed me, but... Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump...

I hate sneaky folk like you. When this happens I get the extremely colourful language out, hoping to kill them with my verbal wrath! Must admit that Pit does look very nice. Good to have a few more of a baddass flying characters...

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneakiness wins a game. :) I try to use different characters but my friends complain no matter what character I pick.

Fox - Stop doing that speedy attack!

Jigglypuff - You're jumping again!

Pichu/Pikachu - **** off!

Marth/Roy - I use them!

Link/Young Link - Now I can't tell the difference between your Link and my Link!

Ganondorf - He's too big.

Captain Falcon - Falcon punch me one more time and I'll Falcon punch your head!

Mario/Luigi - Stop saying Yahoo!

Peach - Ha he's a girl!

Zelda/Shiek - Why aren't the games called THe Legend of Link if Zelda isn't in all of them? (For hours on end)

Do you WANT me to carry on?

Here are the characters that Sakurai is actually considering from the japanese public are;

Lucas (Mother 3 GBA)

Claus (Mother 3 GBA)

Sigurd (Fire Emblem 4 SNES)

Oguma (Fire Emblem 1 NES)

King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country SNES)

King Dedede (Kirby's Dreamland SNES)

Black Shadow (F-Zero X/GX )

Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Megaman (Megaman NES)

Prof. Kawasima (Brain Age DS)

Elite Beat Agents (Elite Beat Agents DS)

Kalas (Batten Kaitos)

Doctor Pepper (General Pepper from Star Fox?)

Takao (Female character)

Dragon Chan (Super Punch-Out!!!)

G-Red (Gotchaforce)

Hammer Bros.(Mario Series)

Sawayama (?)

Naburoo (Zelda)

Waluigi (Mario Series)

Gamefaqs.

Super Smash Dojo.

Megaman and Kalas yea.Rest no don't put in.Why don't I see Cloud or Sonic in that list.:mad:

Yeah, I also want either Cloud or Sephiroth and Sonic has to be in this, seriously! I would be a little bit dissapointed if neither Cloud or Sephiroth don't make it in here! :mad:

I would be a little bit dissapointed if neither Cloud or Sephiroth don't make it in here! :mad:

You know, personally, I'd prefer to have Fighter and Black Mage from Final Fantasy 1 rather than Cloud and Sephiroth. They were from the NES afterall.

That is so sad...someone actually making that image of samus...have they not got anything better to do with their time...:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd also love ninja from MGS to be in the game....they have to him, I think he would suit SSBB more than snake! Kalas would also be another good character.

Another character, as Shyguy mentioned in another thread, Dante from Devil May Cry would be awesome!!:awesome: :awesome:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!