Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't completed Echoes yet, but why have they made her look like a cartoon?!!

When at the end of Prime she looks like this!!

metzero.png

Answer to your question: Zero Mission came after Prime 1 and before Prime2

snakewtf.jpg

:grin::kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Answer to your question: Zero Mission came after Prime 1 and before Prime2
No, that was Hunters!

Zero Mission is the very first game (hence the Zero); it's a remake of the original Metroid.

I just don't get why they made her look realistic at the end of Prime (like the look of the game) and then like a cartoon at the end of Echoes (unlike the look of the game)!

Anyone got a link for a hi res version I could download please? Would be really appeciated.
http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2686

Any good?

I've only just come home, this is great news, the way they introduced Snake was amazing, making it seem like it was over and then the codec convo comes in. I'd say the press gettin the first veiwing went into shock. Is there a video of when they showed it to the press, i'd love to see their reactions.

The "super" moves Mario, Link and Kirby did looked awesome, and Marios one reminds me of DBZ, haha. The music in the trailer was great and for some reason reminded me of Battle Royale....

I hope the new characters aren't replacing any from SSBM, i hope all 26 from SSBM are kept and then we get loads of new ones also, hell we could prolly get 40 characters :yay:

As for a 3rd party character i'd like to see (maybe its already been said but i haven't read all this thread), i think Ubisoft should give them Jade from Beyond Good and Evil, she'd work so great in this game.

Oh and of course Sonic would be a great addition, could the greatest battle in games history finally take place? I think if he was gonna be it a great way to annouce it would be in another trailer similar to this 1st one, a number of character (incl. Mario) having an epic battle, Mario emerges the winner, then trhough the dust a shadow appears, Mario looks up to see it and says "It's about Time", the shadow comes out of the dust and its Sonic and says "I've waited a long time for this", both jump towards each other with punches and the trailer frezzes as they are inches from each other and ends.

And with Snake in this i wonder how long till MGS Wii is annouced (maybe even MGS4?)

Wouldn't surprise me if Cloud and/or Sephiroth got put in the game with how close Nintendo and Square are now.

One of those little things, can't rember there names, they did caravan racing on crystal cronicles, they would be neat.

Yeah seems like it could happen but I would prefer Squall. The models from Kingdom Hearts game would fit nicely in Smash Bros.

Squall is an annoying moody loner, and his attacks in Final Fantasy 8 seemed to be a bit on the slow side.

Another two good characters to have though would be Zidane and Steiner from FF9, i always enjoyed it when those two got into arguments.

Squall is an annoying moody loner, and his attacks in Final Fantasy 8 seemed to be a bit on the slow side.

Another two good characters to have though would be Zidane and Steiner from FF9, i always enjoyed it when those two got into arguments.

I hated Stenier, too much of a toff and Zidane was too happy go lucky. I like the broody characters which is why Squall is my favourite. Would be awesome to see his Lionheart attack in Smash Bros.

I hated Stenier, too much of a toff and Zidane was too happy go lucky. I like the broody characters which is why Squall is my favourite. Would be awesome to see his Lionheart attack in Smash Bros.

I agree Steiner was a bad character but the reason i suggested the two was because they both wield swords and would probably work well in the game.

And the reason i hate Squall is because he was so boring and unsociable.

They just took Cloud and x his character by 100.

Just showed my sister the new trailer...even she was impressed..can't wait to feel how my characters play in the Wii version...samus and link...they look awesome.....can't wait to try snake...they better make him good!

Guest Jordan
Hmm, comments regarding online werent great. They dont think it'd be easy to get 4 player matches!?!? What? Are they insane? So they can do 16 on 16 deathmatches on FPS but they cant do 4 player fights on Smash Bros.?!

Its not the amount of people, its more the speed of the action. If smash bros isn't fluid it will be total crap to play online.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!