Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

Just got back from Mediamarkt (in Holland) and they had piles of the game too. I ordered it online and the game shipped today so I should have it tomorrow. But since I just moved and am not quite settled in yet... I will have to wait even longer. :(

Just got back from Mediamarkt (in Holland) and they had piles of the game too. I ordered it online and the game shipped today so I should have it tomorrow. But since I just moved and am not quite settled in yet... I will have to wait even longer. :(

Ah damnit, I usually get it from my local Intertoys which usually gets it early, but they didn't have it yet =(

If they don't have it tomorrow, I'm going to the Mediamarkt.

Mine wasn't here when I cam back from work - gutted! I'm watching a show tomorrow night in Brum, Friday I'm at my girlfriends and its her birthday so we're going to be busy all weekend - bah! I reckon she'll let me have a blitz on Saturday, if I let her have a blitz on Endless Ocean :) So romantic!

I'm probably gonna get this game tomorrow, although I currently have no Wii to play it on! I lent my Wii to a "mate" 3 1/2 months ago, that was meant to be for a week! God knows when I'm gonna get it back!

At least when you guys do get it you'll be able to play it!

I found that hilarious. How can they moan about the awkwardness of two handed controls...seriously. Conventional controllers are more uncomfortable as you have to have your hands (yes both of them) close together in certain positions whereas with the wii you can place them wherever the hell you want. When I was playing TP, I just had my hands relaxed on my legs and played. Most comfortable game playing ever

Well, I didn't get my copy from Gameplay today. :sad:

Also, in the completed orders section in my order history on their site, Galaxy is highest on the list, above Crysis which was sent out today, suggesting it was the last game they sent out.

It's annoying that they've lied about when it was sent, or so the dispatch dates and the order they appear in the completed section suggests. But I suppose I shouldn't complain. If it comes tomorrow that's still a day before release. :)