NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Don't think I'm going to be playing this until Monday, at least not solidly. Going out Friday after work, got a date on Saturday and family meal on Sunday :/.

Could get some play time in Saturday night or something, gah.

Wow, a few people in that 'can't play right away section'

Thursday should hopefully be a solid play night for me... otherwise I'll have to wait until Sunday/Monday!!

Just got back from Mediamarkt (in Holland) and they had piles of the game too. I ordered it online and the game shipped today so I should have it tomorrow. But since I just moved and am not quite settled in yet... I will have to wait even longer. :(

Man really wanna miss my last lecture tomorrow, but I think me not going to my last class yesterday or going for my class today, they might get a hunch about this...

I really hope I get it tomorrow or friday but my mum is going shopping on friday so I might miss it,if that happens can I just go pick it up from the local post office or get it ordered to be sent on saturday?

Just got back from Mediamarkt (in Holland) and they had piles of the game too. I ordered it online and the game shipped today so I should have it tomorrow. But since I just moved and am not quite settled in yet... I will have to wait even longer. :(

Ah damnit, I usually get it from my local Intertoys which usually gets it early, but they didn't have it yet =(

If they don't have it tomorrow, I'm going to the Mediamarkt.

Mine wasn't here when I cam back from work - gutted! I'm watching a show tomorrow night in Brum, Friday I'm at my girlfriends and its her birthday so we're going to be busy all weekend - bah! I reckon she'll let me have a blitz on Saturday, if I let her have a blitz on Endless Ocean :) So romantic!

I'm probably gonna get this game tomorrow, although I currently have no Wii to play it on! I lent my Wii to a "mate" 3 1/2 months ago, that was meant to be for a week! God knows when I'm gonna get it back!

At least when you guys do get it you'll be able to play it!

woohoo:

14/11/2007 12:04:57 Your order has been dispatched on: 14/11/2007

So with any luck it will be here tomorrow, I bloody hope so as Thursday is the only day of the week I finish before 9pm....

No email from amazon yet, looks like my copy is destined to arrive on friday.

My copy arrived this morning. I have 3000 words to write by Friday so I can't play it. Dammit.

Is it an Essay. If so I feel for you.

I'm not really excited at all about this game... Which is actually quite scary.

I might even wait untill christmas to get it :o

No email from amazon yet, looks like my copy is destined to arrive on friday.

Same here my friend, same here.

My copy arrived this morning. I have 3000 words to write by Friday so I can't play it. Dammit.
Is it an Essay.
No he's just set himself a target of writing 3000 different words between now and Friday!

The crazy challenges some people set themselve hey! :heh:

I found that hilarious. How can they moan about the awkwardness of two handed controls...seriously. Conventional controllers are more uncomfortable as you have to have your hands (yes both of them) close together in certain positions whereas with the wii you can place them wherever the hell you want. When I was playing TP, I just had my hands relaxed on my legs and played. Most comfortable game playing ever

Just played my first hour with this gem.

and here's my score for it:

graphics: genius

music: genius

gameplay: I could say genius, but that would be rating it to low.

GOTY?? Game of the fuckin decade.

Well, I didn't get my copy from Gameplay today. :sad:

Also, in the completed orders section in my order history on their site, Galaxy is highest on the list, above Crysis which was sent out today, suggesting it was the last game they sent out.

It's annoying that they've lied about when it was sent, or so the dispatch dates and the order they appear in the completed section suggests. But I suppose I shouldn't complain. If it comes tomorrow that's still a day before release. :)