NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

It wont be sold out till next year, it's a disc not a console.

Hmm, just I have bad memories of Pokemon. Trying to find Red was a total fucking nightmare when that came out.

That was a cartridge though? Disks are far easier to manufacture.

Where's Ashley when you need him, doesn't he work for Game?

How the hell could it be sold out till next year. Nintendo UK haven't done neary enough for that to happen.

I've got people still asking me whether its worth getting :heh:

Still haven't seen any adverts. If nintendo want to sell units they should really push this game.

There was a story about how Nintendo are struggling to make enough discs to keep up with the demand. Bare in mind they make discs for third party games as well as their own.

Saying that, I don't think they'd ever let Mario Galaxy be understocked. EVER.

Still haven't seen any adverts. If nintendo want to sell units they should really push this game.

I saw a 1 minute advert of pure gameplay followed by a more 'casualified' one where you see the people playing. Was impressed, considering there are still 4 days to go.

Nice to see they're adverts are pushing towards both markets as well, a 1 minute trailer of pure gameplay? Awesome.

If Nintendo under-stock Mario then they are stupid.

I can't see it happening at all....

Owen gets ready to run to his nearest game shop friday morning! ;)

No seriously, just make sure your there on friday, and there won't be a problem. Theres loads of stores which will get it in. :)

Straying away from this topic to remain 'pure' :p

Umm whats going on? Stock levels? Dunno definatly as we havn't got any in yet (although I wonder if we'll get some tomorrow...) Anyway. I'd say we'll get the better part of 100, and we're a small store. I'd say you'll be safe.

Nintendo should, should..., be wise to the fact this will be a continous seller up until Christmas.

If you find yourself stuck on the day go to fringe stores; currys, comet, pc world etc. Places most people don't tend to go for.

Tried to stay away from the topic as well, and did until a few days ago. :p

I'm gonna get there about 3 hours early, ya think I'll be ok even without a pre order?

The thought that I could be playing this splendid piece of software in as little as four days time has given me a rather large erection. Ooh.

That's true, but it was also because the games were as popular to gamers as Jordan's bumhole is to ladyboys.

The thought that I could be playing this splendid piece of software in as little as four days time has given me a rather large erection. Ooh.

I'm with this guy but the news that mine is being picked and packed delivering the faint hope of an early delivery has just ripped my jeans off.

Tried to stay away from the topic as well, and did until a few days ago. :p

I'm gonna get there about 3 hours early, ya think I'll be ok even without a pre order?

Ummm up to you. Just go pre order one from Game. Its easy, free and can even be done over the phone (well..some stores may say no). Friday is Wii delivery day so expect crazy evil mothers outside the store.

I tried to call today, but the number was busy constantly. I'm going to the launch event in Manchester as well.

What's going on? Is this really going to be in high demand? I mean, will there be a chance that I can just wander around Brighton and find a copy in Gamestation or WoolWorthes or something?

There's no chance whatsoever of this selling out... it never did with games like Wind Waker, Sunshine, Twilight Princess or the like. DVDs are so easy to chuck out so they'll make plenty to last.

There's no chance whatsoever of this selling out... it never did with games like Wind Waker, Sunshine, Twilight Princess or the like. DVDs are so easy to chuck out so they'll make plenty to last.

Are you going to the Trafford event like me??

No...I'm getting sent the game from Amazon but likely won't play it until mid-December.

I couoldn't be more excited about a game - I just know it's going to be the greatest game evr, I can feel it. The problem is that its my girlfiedns birthday weekend meaning I wont get loads of playtime (though shes pretty excited too so maybe a little) and then I'm going to japan next week!!! I'm hardly going to play it!!

my friend wants to trade TP for galaxy...

if he dose, galaxy will only cost him £14:99

do you think its worth it?

i think so.

Gameplay have changed the Dispatch Date on myorder from the day to a -...a good sign as with past things they do that in the day before dispatching. Woo, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll send it today. </HopefulThinking>

when I play this on my HDTV using standard cables the graphics don't look too great you know. looks better on my standard 28inch TV.

Just ordered mine from Game. Really looking forward to getting stuck into it this weekend. I've managed to see practically nothing of the game in the build up to its release somehow so almost all of it should be completely new to me.

Gameplay have changed the Dispatch Date on myorder from the day to a -...a good sign as with past things they do that in the day before dispatching. Woo, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll send it today. </HopefulThinking>

Mine's had the " - " instead of an actual dispatch date for weeks now!