NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Mines has been in picked in packed for over a day now. Surely it's not that hard to fit a Galaxy in there :heh:

Camman GAME please send it today, I have a day off tomorrow :(

Woot! Play.com have literally just posted my copy of Super Mario Galaxy which I preordered months ago, which means I should get it on Thursday or maybe tomorrow if I'm really lucky. :smile: Either way, best piece of news I've had all day.

Mines has been in picked in packed for over a day now. Surely it's not that hard to fit a Galaxy in there :heh:

I'll believe their shipping tomorrow, so you get it for Friday. (Maybe thursday).

I don't know why they processed them early and not send them, cause if they didn't send it today, I was just gonna go to the GAME event, but it's been in process and I can't cancel it which kinda sucks.

Same. Seems they like to tease by making it look like we may get it early.

Mine's had the " - " instead of an actual dispatch date for weeks now!

Odd, mine hasn't

Exactly, I got really excited on Monday seeing it got processed, and at the time I also got news that I finished early today and no Uni tomorrow so thought I could have a long session. Then if it didn't get sent today I was gonna go to the launch event, but can't do that either.

Just when my faith in GAME got restored...

I think Game and Gameplay both processed it early to stop any cancellations.

I know Gameplay have started doing that, as alot of people were cancelling due to the unusually bad service from them.

Yea I heard about Gameplay. Happened to me once and it sort of discouraged me ordering from then again. But over past few weeks GAME done well and processed and sent on the same day (Tuesdays) so they arrived on Wednesday.

It's really cheap so people won't cancel their order on such a big game.

Yea I heard about Gameplay. Happened to me once and it sort of discouraged me ordering from then again. But over past few weeks GAME done well and processed and sent on the same day (Tuesdays) so they arrived on Wednesday.

It's really cheap so people won't cancel their order on such a big game.

I know! I was hoping to get it a little bit earlier but it's not to be! :(

I guess I'm being overly hopeful as gameplay shipped my pre-order of the simpsons game for the PS3 on Tuesday last week and I thus got it Wednesday despite the fact it was not meant to be out til Friday

Come on gameplay...don't fail me now

I was hoping that aswell due to Super Paper Mario, Prime 3 and Phantom Hourglass being sent on Tuesday. Probably expected to much. Please GAME, I beg of you...

I even bought baked cookies for the occasion, looks like i'll need to eat them all up now...

And some places in Spain...

This really sucks, why can't we get it this early...

Why can't the UK break the street dates sometimes?

And some places in Spain...

This really sucks, why can't we get it this early...

Why can't the UK break the street dates sometimes?

I think Nintendo should just allow sale of it now to be honest, epsicially in UK (Europe) were we literally have to wait last for everything.

USA have it, Japan have it...Europe? Officially no....

Gameplay 'claims' to have sent my copy now too. It seemed to have totally skipped the whole being picked stage. :blank:

Well if you get it tomorrow then it's true. If not they lied. Though in fairness that has happened to me before I think, got it before the status said changed.

Since they moved their deliveries have become a little less predictable. It can take longer now for them to arrive.

Yea, when was it they changed warehouse? Surely it would of been sorted out by now.

I can't remember exactly when, it was a few weeks ago now though.

The game does look to be in very high demand. I just checked Amazon and Play and they have both stopped taking in pre-orders for Mario Galaxy. Have their been many other games where a similar thing has happened?

Woohoo...My order at Game has been picked and packed...cannot wait to see if it turns up on thursday..never gotten a game early before...

The game does look to be in very high demand. I just checked Amazon and Play and they have both stopped taking in pre-orders for Mario Galaxy. Have their been many other games where a similar thing has happened?

Supposadely the earlier shortage rumour is infact true.