NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

i have to get this on friday as i dont get payed untill then. So might aswell buy it from GAME in person. Thing is I want Assassin's Creed too, but am not paying £50 for it! Any suggestions for that one? (I don't mind not getting that on friday)

I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow, cause I got Super Paper Mario on the Tuesday, Trauma Center on Tue/Wed and plus i'm getting a big stash ready involving Fanta, about a dozen Millies cookies, applie slices and Marks and Spencers Salt and Vinegar crisps.

Yum.

GAME is processing my order they must have their copies in today.

Actually it's being picked and packed.

So is mine, can't help but refresh the page every so often to see if it's been sent yet. Too excited about this game, i've avoided just about everything about this. Only seen a few screens and the first video of it that got released.

super mario galaxy gameplay marathon on gamespot tonight at 9:00pm lasting untill 12:00am

9PM our time?

A rather interesting post at the shopto forums may indicate just how big this thing is going to be.

Sold out at suppliers till 2008

It could just be some sort of marketing malarky but best get those orders in from your chosen retailer very soon (if you haven't already , why not).

I'm going to Manchester to get the game, surely they won't all be out of stock there as well?

9PM our time?

yes, 9:00pm till midnight. It will also be up for download on demand on wednesday or thursday if you miss it

Easily! Get involved.

Its the final countdown do do do do......

I'm too weak of mind and fell to Mario's demand. I can't believe I hadn't pre-ordered it sooner. Most likely because I barely play my Wii.

Can't wait for it now. :)

The people whose orders have been sent are very lucky! Mine had a despatch date of Wednesday earlier, but now under despatch date it just says '-', whatever that means..

Didn't imagine that it would of been sold out till next year, bit of a surprise really.

Either way I have my copy secured :)

If there's no way to be sure of getting a copy at the event, I'm not fucking going, lol.

i didn't pre-order it so i'll need to be down at game at opening time on friday so i can secure a copy of this and assassins creed

Wonder how long i'll stare when I first start up the game. I'm getting ahead of myself here, wonder long i'll watch the opening sequence before I even start.

I find it kind of hard to believe aswell. I mean I know it'll be popular but not that bad. Maybe this'll be another OOT?

Why would it be sold out so much anyway? Not that many people have Wiis in the UK, and games can be produced much faster than consoles.

I find it kind of hard to believe aswell. I mean I know it'll be popular but not that bad. Maybe this'll be another OOT?

Cartridges were a lot tougher to make, not the same with DVDs. Surely they've had enough time to make enough disks for every Wii owner in the uk?

Order status log

12/11/2007 15:02:09 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

12/11/2007 14:27:10 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

12/11/2007 13:53:21 Your order is held for credit checking.

12/11/2007 12:53:03 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

07/11/2007 19:06:16 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

:)

Really don't think it will be sold out everywhere. But if it is sold out I'm going on a bloody killing spree.

What sites did people order this from to already have it ready to be dispatched?

I would assume this 'sold out' lark (if it exists) would only mean that all retailers will have stock according to their initial demand/orders and that it's only going to be any future orders from the shops that may be affected.

I imagine the game will be easy enough to find in stores for the first week or so.

*didn't mean to cause a panic*

I ordered from Choices and it's current status is awaiting despatch - so fingers crossed they post it tonight - might get it on Wednesday then!: peace:

What's going on? Is this really going to be in high demand? I mean, will there be a chance that I can just wander around Brighton and find a copy in Gamestation or WoolWorthes or something?