NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Just read N-Gamers review... (97%)

Felt I had to buy it considering Zy Nicholson's review of mario 64 was one of the best pieces of videogame (review) journalism ever. I thought they would have let him review it but alas...not to be.

Still, a little too jovial but a half decent review. They've always been good raters of games and reward the 93+ scores to the finest games "ever".

Well worth checking out. Now my hype begins.

Arrgh!! Lucky!! I want it!

I'll pre-order it from amazon. It's cheaper than buying it here anyway, and it has the Star points included.

Looks like it's found its way on to shelves somewhere in Spain, naughty naughty.

p1020438rx8.jpg

p1020437ve8.jpg

I want it, the bastards! Especially now I've finished Bioshock. Still love that box art.

I played it today at a shopping cente looked amazing with a the red,white and yellow on a LCD. I must also mention it received a lot of attention from the cauals.

Those freaking bastards getting it early...

I hate them all...

They even made me swear...

Shadow is outraged by this, but at the same time, if retailers have them in Europe...maybe sent tomorrow? :heh:

I hate them all...

Shadow is outraged by this, but at the same time, if retailers have them in Europe...maybe sent tomorrow? :heh:

I'm sure the Shadow Bears can arrange this to happen! ;)

I hate them all...

Do you hate me then? :cry:

Arrgh!! Lucky!! I want it!

I'll pre-order it from amazon. It's cheaper than buying it here anyway, and it has the Star points included.

Ordering from Amazon is cheaper than getting it in a store? Are you sure you're counting the postal charges?

Ordering Super Mario Galaxy from Amazon to Portugal comes at a total of £40.01, which is €57.02. I assume it'll be €49.90 in the stores.

I hate them all...

If they did I would actually....

I don't know what I'd do I'd just be so damn happy.

Do you hate me then? :cry:

Yes. Your so damn lucky...

I don't really i'm just jealous...

WHAT? I MUST CHECK STORES!!! Mario Sunshine came to portugal almost a month early. At least to the store where I bought stuff.

How much is this gonna cost in the UK from a store? Am I safe to assume £40 will be enough?

How much is this gonna cost in the UK from a store? Am I safe to assume £40 will be enough?

Definitely, probably be able to get it for £35, maybe even £30 if you're lucky.

I'm still not sure whether I should pre-order. Need to make my mind up now.

Are you gonna get it from GAME? I'm going to a launch event to get my copy.

I wish Nintendo would just let the game be shipped now...I mean come on! USA seem to be getting it even earlier then 12th November in alot of stores...

Yes. Your so damn lucky...

I don't really i'm just jealous...

The chances are the ***** at my local store will say the same thing as Viewtiful Joe DS and tell me I can't buy it yet :(

Anyway, technically, you can't kill me, I may live in Spain, but I'm definatly not Spanish.

£35. Zelda is the only Nintendo Wii (as in Nintendo made game for the Wii) that has been forty (and I think that was only Game anyway)

Getting it early doesn't matter for me this time as I can only start the game next Friday. I'm not at home till then. :(