NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

I'm about to order this from Amazon.

I can't believe this baby is going to be in my hands on friday; mental.

Do you reckon if I pre-order on gameplay now I'll get a copy this week?

Easily! Get involved.

Its the final countdown do do do do......

I'm not expecting this to come on thursday like my other 'GAME' orders, i reckon their gonna be strict on this one! :(

So exciting though! So close now!

Don't get too ahead of yourself Owen.

Its Monday morning and mines just being sent to packing already.

Don't get too ahead of yourself Owen.

Its Monday morning and mines just being sent to packing already.

Same here....perhaps theres so many orders that they have to start today!

I'm still expecting it friday though, just so i'm not dissapointed. :)

damn i just realized this is supposed to be out today in the states. where have i been???

Where is better to order from Game, Gameplay or Play.com to get it defo before Friday?

Or seeing as I'm off Thursday and Friday this week, should I just go to Game at 9:01am on Friday and buy one in the shop.

Just because it's a big game, doesn't mean it won't come thurs, it will be posted Weds just like any other game. Hell Pokemon, which is HUUUGE got to me Weds. I've got this, Assassin's Creed, Crysis and Silent Hill Origins all coming Thurs! :D

Just because it's a big game, doesn't mean it won't come thurs, it will be posted Weds just like any other game. Hell Pokemon, which is HUUUGE got to me Weds. I've got this, Assassin's Creed, Crysis and Silent Hill Origins all coming Thurs! :D

Well where did you order from: GAME, Gameplay or Play.com?

I'm off Thursday so may as well order if it means I might be playing it early.

Dom gets his from GAME, same here after Gameplay started fucking up so badly on all my orders.

Dom gets his from GAME, same here after Gameplay started fucking up so badly on all my orders.

Cheers mate - i'm gonna order it now.

Very, very doubtful Shadow. Don't get too excited.

It might simply be ready for shipping or be sent 'slowly'. Its very, very rare to get a game on a Wednesday nevermind a Tuesday.

super mario galaxy gameplay marathon on gamespot tonight at 9:00pm lasting untill 12:00am

First time Ive ever ordered from GAME and theyve emailed saying they are packing my game! Impressed. Also preordered Mario and Sonic Olympics (mainly because of the Tshirt :) ).

I've had games on Tuesdays/Wednesdays before, and there's a quite a few places sending it, even with recorded delivery...

I've had games on Tuesdays/Wednesdays before, and there's a quite a few places sending it, even with recorded delivery...

I was hoping shopto might be able to oblige but sadly no news from them yet.

I was hoping shopto might be able to oblige but sadly no news from them yet.

Well an hour ago it said "In Stock" and "Sent within 24 hours", but now it's changed.

Well an hour ago it said "In Stock" and "Sent within 24 hours", but now it's changed.

Very strange , they are also being very quiet on their forums too (again). Will just have to be patient then :(.

my local gameshop has it in store now but they wont sell it but as soon they hear only 1 shop in the Netherlands starts selling it they will to.

Very strange , they are also being very quiet on their forums too (again). Will just have to be patient then :(.

I had a back up ready incase this happened and not all that surprised. I'm sure they're not saying anything cause if they say "We get stock on xxx" then people will order it from places that are already sending them and cancel shopto.

Mine has just gotten sent, as has Assassin's Creed.

Wonder if Crysis will get sent out early too...