NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

I tried to call today, but the number was busy constantly. I'm going to the launch event in Manchester as well.

"Got any Wiis?"

Get that phonecall about fifty-hundred times a day, and we're a small store. Lord knows what Manchester would be like.

"Got any Wiis?"

Get that phonecall about fifty-hundred times a day, and we're a small store. Lord knows what Manchester would be like.

Funny you should mention that! I went into Colchesters GAME today and thats the first question i heard!

Gameplay say they've sent mine now, too. Hope it comes tomorrow! :)
Typical. I (and many others by the sounds of things) go and boycott Gameplay right when they get back on form. :laughing:

Anyway, enjoy it mate! :smile:

*checks GAME order*… still packing. Grrrr!!!! :heh:

Typical. I (and many others by the sounds of things) go and boycott Gameplay right when they get back on form. :laughing:

:laughing: , I'm in your gang! :D

:laughing: , I'm in your gang! :D

Wanna march over to there warehouse and just steal a copy?

I didn't think there would be so much demand for this game! I just preordered it with choices and it just says "awaiting dispatch" so hopefully It will get sent tomorrow. Though somehow I think I might have waited a little too long and I'll be stuck with no mario this weekend.:(

Edit: Bollocks, anyone else seen the message over on powerplay, saying there is a nationwide shortage and deliveries cannot be assured by christmas?

Link??

I ordered it from GAME, I caved. :( I'm still going to the launch event though. :p Get myself an extra copy, and sell it for more than the retail price. :p

Getting sick of this shortage bullshit. I think Nintendo are holding back stock on purpose, it's not as if DVDs are hard to make ffs.

Getting sick of this shortage bullshit. I think Nintendo are holding back stock on purpose, it's not as if DVDs are hard to make ffs.

There was a news story that Nintendo have been struggling to burn enough games to keep up with demand. Nintendo burn the games for every third party so when you look at the vast amounts of games set for release, it's believeable there is more games being made then what Nintendo can make.

It's still a joke and whatnot, but at least I don't think Nintendo are doing it on pupose, why would they? It's not like hardware...

Urgh, I wanted Nintendo to be more successful before the Wii, as they make my favourite games, but this is ridiculous. Nintendo, get things moving!

There productions are high at the moment though. But I do find it hard to believe that there's a shortage.

what are the chances of walking into GAME when it opens and picking myself up a copy? they HAVE to have atleast a few copies in-store on release.

GAME has despatched mine!!! What am I going to do if it turns up tomorrow. I have meetings and I promised my mum and dad I'd go round for tea!!!!

GAME has despatched mine!!! What am I going to do if it turns up tomorrow. I have meetings and I promised my mum and dad I'd go round for tea!!!!

It has!? I better check mine out. Oh god I hope mines has, you've excited me dazzy.

EDIT - Goddamn you GAME!!

It has!? I better check mine out. Oh god I hope mines has, you've excited me dazzy.

Mine hasn't been dispatched!!! :(

I take it i'm not going to be able to walk into GAME friday morning (around 11ish) and pick up a copy then? I live in the crawley area.

Since I have to wait for X-mas to play this *broke:( MP3 was my last purchase*

Do you reckon I should get my parents to buy it soon because of shortages etc.

Yea, get them to do it as soon as you can. Better to be safe than sorry.

Wise words. Wise Words.

Woo, mine has been shipped...

...just as I'm getting to some good parts in Lego Star Wars lol

12/11/2007 13:54:28 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

T_T

Cammans...

I only preordered mine a couple of days ago too :) Sorry to rub it in. But I'm not going to play it much anyway :( Damn work, girlfriends and japan!!!

Wednesday now, gah, it's like waiting for the Wii all over again, the closer it gets the longer each day seems to be, at least Wednesday has that nice, middle of the week, near the end feel to it, well it usually does, hope it still does this week.

I've done a good job avoiding news, vids, screens of this game so I'm hopefully setting my self up for a massive experience

Wednesday now, gah, it's like waiting for the Wii all over again, the closer it gets the longer each day seems to be, at least Wednesday has that nice, middle of the week, near the end feel to it, well it usually does, hope it still does this week.

I've done a good job avoiding news, vids, screens of this game so I'm hopefully setting my self up for a massive experience

Me too, tho I do wish I saw less of the power ups but then I saw an advert on tv that showeed them. Still, I cant wait for tomorrow or thursday depending on the post now