NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

DESPATCHED TODAY!

If I get it tomorrow I will be chuffed to bits.

And where the hell did you get that Che Guevara/Mario T-Shirt? It rocks.

Are amazon items usually on time as I ordered something on the 31st of october and it said arrival sometime between 10th and 15th november. Stillno sight of the item :wtf:

And where the hell did you get that Che Guevara/Mario T-Shirt? It rocks.

It's the shops bag no?

I hope so, or else that's one sleeveless plastic t-shirt!

LOL I stand corrected. I saw the face and that it was a rip off of the red Che Guevara T-Shirts. Alas, maybe on day...

Well..It look like I won't be able to get a new Wii until next year. So I'll have to get this then.

Buy one from Amazon.de, they cost about £178 (inc. delivery) all you need is a UK power supply!!!

Gamecentral (text on ch4) gave the game 10/10 and as far as I know it's one of the only times they've ever done that :)

Oh my god. Its amazing. Its so much fun. Fuck. So awesome.

You gigantic bastard.:p

Mines been dispached from Gameplay. That means the only thing standing between me and some sweet Mario action is... Royal Mail :blank: Smeg.

I want to penetrate your Mario disk hole.

Grr at you, making me jealous!

I really want this game, but haven't ordered it yet. Scared it'll distract me from my hideous amounts of coursework.

but it looks so beautiful....

It really is. It's beyond amazing. I feel sorry for you guys that don't have it yet. You poor souls.

Well odd thing today. My copy from GAME got shipped. Leaving like 0.92p in my order account. But I forgot I had a pre-order from shopto aswell. It shouldn't of shipped because I don't have an over draft or anything, but it did. So now I have two copies of the game and somehow -£30.99 or something, I mean what the hell? Gonna go to bank tomorrow to sort this out, cause I don't want an over draft. It shouldn't go below £0

It is Super Mario 64, with awesome graphics, set in space, with new environments, nice quirks, awesome stuff, star bits.

This is game of the year. Probably.

Well odd thing today. My copy from GAME got shipped. Leaving like 0.92p in my order account. But I forgot I had a pre-order from shopto aswell. It shouldn't of shipped because I don't have an over draft or anything, but it did. So now I have two copies of the game and somehow -£30.99 or something, I mean what the hell? Gonna go to bank tomorrow to sort this out, cause I don't want an over draft. It shouldn't go below £0

You can probably look forward to a £30 bank charge on top of that as well!

You can probably look forward to a £30 bank charge on top of that as well!

T_T I'll be like an old woman an complain about how it never should of happened, and since I work in a bank it'll help me out since I know how things work, and I never asked/signed for one.

Just need to put in money tomorrow to bring it up, cause I can't be bothered complaining,then sell or take back a copy. If there's someone on N-E that's a decent member then i'll sell them it or something.

It really is. It's beyond amazing. I feel sorry for you guys that don't have it yet. You poor souls.

lol :D

So pleased it's amazing! Cannot wait till friday!

Its just gonna make Christmas even better:santa:

Ban him :heh:

Sucks, the 2 days I finish late are tomorrow and Friday, but going out pretty much straight after Uni on Friday so no playtime then. Man need to wait till Saturday for a good 3+ hour play session :(