NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

My copy from Gameplay arrived but no one was in to sign for it and my other copy from GAME didnt come either. Least I picked up Rayman Rabbids 2 so I can have a day of that before I start Mario.

I wonder if my two copies have arrived. Well I think one has, the other I had to sign for...

Wonder if it's cold lying on the wooden floor. DAMN YOU UNI.

I didn't realise that you had to sign for Gameplay deliveries! There's nobody home to get mine! :(

Mine has been despatched. Still going to the launch event to try and get a copy today though. :)

My copy has just this minute arrived , good effort Royal Mail and shopto.

Do I play this or finish off my Metroid playthrough on Hyper difficulty (currently at 60%) ? Nah , sod it , Metroid can wait for a couple of days.

The only gameplay delivery i have signed for is my Wii...they usually just come with the normal post so dont worry

I got it...and it's absolutely sensational! Words cannot describe how enchanting everything it is, it's beautiful.

Good Luck to everyone waiting for their postie still! and too the patient people who are waiting till tomorrow, it's certainly worth the wait guys!

: peace:

(Why are people getting 2 copies?)

I'll probably take one copy back to the store for a refund. If it's got to the point it's hard to find, I'll sell it on Amazon for a nice price. :)

The only gameplay delivery i have signed for is my Wii...they usually just come with the normal post so dont worry

Phew, that's good news, thanks! : peace:

(Why are people getting 2 copies?)

I had 2 orders, one as a back up incase the other was out of stock. But I forgot to cancel my backup when my GAME one got processed and got an email yesterday saying another copy got sent.

I had 2 orders, one as a back up incase the other was out of stock. But I forgot to cancel my backup when my GAME one got processed and got an email yesterday saying another copy got sent.

Yeah, I got 2 as a back up as well, but if I end up with 2, and the game becomes hard to find for people. Ker-chiiiiiing.

Yeah, I got 2 as a back up as well, but if I end up with 2, and the game becomes hard to find for people. Ker-chiiiiiing.

Yea i'm thinking that aswell. Might happen considering the reports going about. I still refuse to believe it's sold out till 2008.

I don't mind though... I can do with some extra money.

This game just keeps getting better and better ^^ each new Area, Galaxy, Planet, Boss Battle... it's all brilliant. It really does feel like the true sequel to Super Mario 64. :smile:

Gonna go play it for a bit more now. :D

Awesome

100%

Awesome

I have the biggest smile on my face right now and im only a few hours in!

Why must you guys torment me? Is it fun? Do you get some sort of sick satisfaction?

5 freaking hours :cry:

Why must you guys torment me? Is it fun? Do you get some sort of sick satisfaction?

5 freaking hours :cry:

Dude just be pleased that in 5 hours time you'll be playing one of the greatest games to grace a Nintendo console and one of the greatest games ever created so far!

Seriously, if you thought the screenshots made the game look sensational wait until you've played it.

I've played it for about 2 hours and have only collected 6 stars and have seen so many cool things in those 2 hours! It's wonderful and so nostalgic (can't spell it, lol).

There is no-way in hell i'm rushing this little beauty.

Your so gonna enjoy it! and 5 hours is nothing when we've waited over 10 years since Mario 64 for a true sequel right? :D

Dude just be pleased that in 5 hours time you'll be playing one of the greatest games to grace a Nintendo console and one of the greatest games ever created so far!

Seriously, if you thought the screenshots made the game look sensational wait until you've played it.

I've played it for about 2 hours and have only collected 6 stars and have seen so many cool things in those 2 hours! It's wonderful and so nostalgic (can't spell it, lol).

There is no-way in hell i'm rushing this little beauty.

:D

Ah now your rubbing it in, not fair! I'm literally gonna run home, eat my dinner quickly and get started on it straight away. Gonna stay up late and play it even though I need to get up at 7, but after my first class i'm taking a nap :heh:

I can't wait. Seen like 5 screens and that was ages ago! Oh man I can't wait, it's seriously making time drag on.

Get my Miis yesterday?

Ah now your rubbing it in, not fair! I'm literally gonna run home, eat my dinner quickly and get started on it straight away. Gonna stay up late and play it even though I need to get up at 7, but after my first class i'm taking a nap :heh:

I can't wait. Seen like 5 screens and that was ages ago! Oh man I can't wait, it's seriously making time drag on.

Sorry dude! I was trying to make you feel better honest! :)

EDIT: I'll go on the mii channel now and see mate! I got H-O-T's i believe...

Good job it’s cold at the moment and there aren’t any bugs around, reckon I’d have eaten quite a few otherwise as I couldn’t seem to keep my mouth closed during the opening stages of this game, still finding it difficult now! :laughing:

This is jaw dropping stuff indeed. Haven’t felt like this while playing a game in a long, long time, truly magical. :love: