NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Wow...

Samus' suit looks crazy.

I mean, if Prime is in the middle of the Metroid series timeline, then you must have to lose the Phazon corruption eventually.

Aug 20th in the US... and any release date for us yet?

OMG! OMG! OMG! I want too scan that shit in every way possible! I can't believe its gonna be released so soon!

The game is looking great, I like that exploration is still a big factor in the game as that's my favourite aspect of the Metroid series. I can't wait till it gets released here!

They're gone! Crap. Anyone know where else I can find them?
Here they are:

mp1ld2ov2.jpg

mp2jd2pt3.jpg

I wish they were higher resolution still.

Thanks Pedro. So the city level is confirmed which sounds awesome. Plus the part about making the backtracking more relevant is great. Really hyped for this now.

man im going to buy this game for sure really good i also like the designs for the suit , and the idea that they will add Wiiconect24 to download new suits levels stuff like that only to bad that there is no Online multiplayer anounced hope that they put that in

Wow...

Samus' suit looks crazy.

I mean, if Prime is in the middle of the Metroid series timeline, then you must have to lose the Phazon corruption eventually.

As I recall, Prime 3 is supposed to b the grand finale, rounding it off for this story in the Metroid franchise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroid_series#Chronology_and_Storyline

Nope, if that was true then you'de be constantly absorbing X Parasite's from Fusion :D

Fusion is the last in the series, Prime 1, 2 and 3 is before Metroid 2.

No he meant it's the last of the Prime trilogy story.
Thanks Pedro. So the city level is confirmed which sounds awesome.
The floating city was actually shown a long time ago, you can see Samus 'zip-lining' though it with her grapple in this trailer...

Does look very cool!

That's pretty much what he meant. MP3 will finish the Prime story arc. That pretty much confirms that you will lose any traces of corruption by the end of the game though, unless the guys at Retro Studios change their minds...

Was Echoes actually needed in terms of the story?

I didn't get round to completing it, just didn't enjoy the dark world concept;

But at the end of Prime you effectively see that an alternate Samus has been created, then in Corruption you see all the damage Dark Samus is doing throughout space.

Echoes just shows you your first run in with Dark Samus and what she's capable of doing to a planet, but really, I don't think it would matter if you missed Echoes, it would make just as much sense starting again in Corruption!

The amount of detail they put in is something only retrostudios can do.

How I love the Metroid games... I can't wait for this!

This is the reason why my mate says he has to buy a Wii, if I show him these screenshots and the way this game looks like its heading he'll.... just... I don't know *enter your imagination here :heh:*

Anyway, I'm totally pumped for this!

Metroid Prime was an amazing looking game, and this looks even better. It's at times like this when I think that the Wii can do graphics which aren't that far behind the 360.

I have only played the first Prime game, and no other Metroid game. It was awesome, especially the last few hours. Completed it. Most of it scared the shit out of me, the eery music and the fact pirates could jump out at you at any minute...

I haven't got the game any more, as I traded it in, but it was awesome.

I will get this game, if only for the awesome graphics and music. Does anyone know a sight where I can listen to prime music for free? Cheers.

Damn Americans getting this in August >.< I'm more jealous than normal,I have a good reason to be.

I really hope we get this soon though...

Those scans are just lovely.