Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Photography.

Nintendork

Guest Stefkov
I didn't know Takeo did Japanese, I wonder which Uni! There are quite a few good Uni's for Japanese. There is SOAS in London, THE BEST IN THE WORLD!! :D (Thats not just because I go there!) Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester and Edinburgh are also really good!

Another pic of Japan! This is Toji and that building is the tallest pagoda in Japan and burnt down about a gazillion times! I miss Japan...:o

Very nice picture. :( I dont want to go all the way down to London to learn Japanese. I'm set on going Manchester or somewhere near here. I may see Takeo there sometime :)

Very nice picture. :( I dont want to go all the way down to London to learn Japanese. I'm set on going Manchester or somewhere near here. I may see Takeo there sometime :)

I don't blame you for wanting to go to Manchester. I live in London and I was considering going to Edinburgh but in the end it was just WAY to far away...and cold! However, I reckon you should checkout SOAS simply because it has one of the worlds bests Japanese departments and a library which has the largest collection of Japanese books outside of Japan! :grin: Then again, my decision was made a lot easier by the fact I live in London! :p Is Takeo at Manchester then?

Guest Stefkov
I don't blame you for wanting to go to Manchester. I live in London and I was considering going to Edinburgh but in the end it was just WAY to far away...and cold! However, I reckon you should checkout SOAS simply because it has one of the worlds bests Japanese departments and a library which has the largest collection of Japanese books outside of Japan! :grin: Then again, my decision was made a lot easier by the fact I live in London! :p Is Takeo at Manchester then?

I will check it out online. Yeah Takeo is at Manchester Uni, he's from Birmingham originally if i remember correctly. I was thinking it would have been funny if he and my brother somehow met, but then my bros at manmet doing totaly opposite stuff to Takeo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Few days ago I went for a stroll down to this weird graveyard that's in the middle of nowhere. There's no church nearby or anything. It was a nice day, so I took some pictures. Here's a few.

p1010202largewt4.jpg

p1010016largeii1.jpg

p1010020largebs2.jpg

p1010179largepp1.jpg

Might post a couple more later.

Only: Digital, Still and Scanned, Lomo, Holga, Polaroid, Medium format, SLR and disposable photographs.

Rules (yes we need them and they are not negotiable.)

1. One photo a day.

What ever happened to rule #1

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1606.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG