N-Europe

Virtual Console Wish List

Tellyn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't we done this already, whatever.

I'm just interested in getting the old Fire Emblem games, the ones that didn't make it to these shores. Actually if there are a load of Japanese games that never made the jump i'd be interested in those two.

I can't really see myself getting too many Virtual Console games, to be honest - I think I'll be too busy with Revolution and DS games. At the moment, the main two I'm interested in are Paper Mario and F-Zero X, both of which I never got the chance to play when I had an N64.

At the end of the day, it all depends on how much they cost, how much free time I have, and how often Nintendo releases new DS and Revo games.

I hope they eventually add the Sega Saturn... I'd love to be able to play Saturn Bomberman online since I never did get the chance on the original Saturn...

*also hopes for the original NiGHTS into dreams*

Can anyone suggest any TurboGrafix games...? As I have NO idea about that console at all, I wasn’t even aware of its existence until it was announced to have games available on the virtual console.

In other words, don’t really have any particular games on my list at this very moment of time... well, ones that aren’t already probable.

I'll download:

The Legend of Zelda (NES)

Zelda 2: Adventure of Link (NES)

Super Metroid (SNES)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)

Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3 (MegaDrive)

Super Mario 64 (N64)

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Can anyone suggest any TurboGrafix games...? As I have NO idea about that console at all, I wasn’t even aware of its existence until it was announced to have games available on the virtual console.

Should I make thread about Turbographx-16? I mean, is it so that most of you don't know *anything* at all about it?