Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Its funny really, i got Vegas 2 on release day and i have yet to play it. I really ought to get it out of the cellophane and play it. Might be because i am always out and never have time anymore, still got time today so i may just play it.

Thanks for that nugget of info mate! :wink: :wink:

No but seriously, I never do that with my games. Whenever I buy a game, its because I wanna play it. Not to keep it in its cellophane! If I'm too busy then I won't bother and just wait a bit later until I do have the time to play it. Its the same when people buy loads of games at the same time. Just be patient man and enjoy each game!

Just my personal rant tbh. Not asking you to change your ways anything like that lol.

: peace: love you all really. :heh:

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. Unless you're really into sniper battles I'm not sure it's otherwise excellent fast placed multiplayer is the best facility for small, organised leagues.

I think it would have to be completely different to the Halo tournament, in that we would need teams of 3 to 4 people to make it worth while, but imo, COD4 is so much better than Halo that it's worth it.

I'd be totally up for it if people are interested. If not, we could just get online for some friendly matches.

I would be well up for a cod 4 tourey will beat playing with ali g impersonator on randoms lol. Dyson why was everyone going on about cars and achievements in our game? And do you remember that ali g guy having a go at me haha i turned vol down straight away lol. Anyway yeh sign me up.

Torpheus said right as we got in to the game "I only need to blow up one more car for my Vandalism achievement", probably right in to the middle of silence. It was hilarious :P

lol lol that server was like chav city haha.

Ah guys why couldn't we have had this like a week ago? I'd be well up for a COD4 session but I got my mock exam results back on Monday and ever since then, I've just been working! Can't afford to play alot right now! NOOOOOoooo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!