Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

£135...

I might miss out on this until a later date. I'm not sure paying that much money to play by myself for now. It'll be keeping the money to the side that would be the hard part. Unbelievable the price though. It's no region free is it?

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£135...

I might miss out on this until a later date. I'm not sure paying that much money to play by myself for now. It'll be keeping the money to the side that would be the hard part. Unbelievable the price though. It's no region free is it?

Same here mate.....still can't believe it.....£135 can't be right.....I'm gonna wait for official info to come out...:heh:

Actually now that I think about it; it's gonna be £130 + god knows how much more for all that DLC I need.

The decider on whether I buy it or not; was that rumour of Hysteria by Muse being included for the Euro version proven true/false? If it's true it's a must buy for me, I'm very slightly in love with that song. :indeed:

I don't suppose anyone else is playing Sega Superstars Tennis? The online is dead already,which is a shame because it's a really good tennis game. Having Beat and Gum in it hasn't affected my judgment at all. No.

I was gonna pick it up but I tried the demo and got owned, think I managed to score twice. I loved the HotD mini game though.

I don't suppose anyone else is playing Sega Superstars Tennis? The online is dead already,which is a shame because it's a really good tennis game. Having Beat and Gum in it hasn't affected my judgment at all. No.

Is there any reason to if you already own Virtua Tennis 3?

I tried the demo again and discovered that you have to get into position and hold X before the ball reaches you (as opposed to tapping it when it's next to you). I think I may pick up the full game sometime next week.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!