Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I did the whole of CoD4 on veteren. It was a combination of luck, skill and moving very slowly. Just wait until you get to the bits where you have to run to an extraction point with a time limit, or do the silo level with enough time to spare. The silo level took me about 3 days to complete. Also the plane after mission is outright impossible, don't even try.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

The plane mission is possible. People have done it.

Although I did try it last week or so, just to try it again. Played it for a few hours. One time I finally got to the mini straight before you whip out your pistol...got shot in the back by a guard who wasn't blinded by the flash bang. Grawr

how did that happen? i was posting in another thread but it ended up in this one.

I think perseverance is the key. keep going at it and youll kill that one guy that grenaded you or sniped you the time before. The only thing thats gonna stop spawning is advancing your position. Your objective is always to get to cover ahead of you with being exposed for shots

Guest Stefkov

You need that for the Gamertag gadget on the sidebar.

R6V2 is growing on me. Exactly the same as the first but with a few more things added in. It's pretty good.

R6V2 is growing on me. Exactly the same as the first but with a few more things added in. It's pretty good.

I should be getting it tomorow so i hope its good... the only thing that realy botherd me about the first was not being able to sprint ... now thats sorted it should be much better.

ARGHH!!! Is all I can say. My first Xbox died from the red lights around christmas (and you cant argue it was overused, game wise, i have 4!) but the replacement was so quick and great. After less than a week, the replacement started to fuck up, I now cant even play games and the DVDs are 'Unreadable' 9/10 times.

So I'm home for the easter break and my mum, who sent it off last time, can't remember what email she logged in with last time to send back the console. We've tried them all, none are logging us in. So without the serial code with me, i'm fucked. No GTA4 for me in april.

PS3s are looking mighttty fine atm....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!