Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question for ya guys I just bought Gears but somebody also just bought me Call of Duty 3 should I keep CoD3 or sell it since I just got a new game and with the money and some other money I have buy an HD-DVD drive? Is the HD-DVD drive even worth it right now since theres not much movies out for it yet?

Guest Stefkov
Just a question for ya guys I just bought Gears but somebody also just bought me Call of Duty 3 should I keep CoD3 or sell it since I just got a new game and with the money and some other money I have buy an HD-DVD drive? Is the HD-DVD drive even worth it right now since theres not much movies out for it yet?

Keep it. Its a really good game. I cant really comment on the HD-DVD , as im not that interested in it really. I say keep it and we can have a buzz playing online, theres a thread for COD3, as soon as theres a decent amount of poepel we could get a war going.

Woah my friend showed this to me at work, it beats the shit out of the Xbox portable.:awesome: :bouncy:

http://xbox.hackaday.com/2006/09/10/xbox-360-laptop/

I saw that quite a while aog, its pretty weet. I rmember reading through the entire article the guy wrote, from taking apart the 360 to getting the tv, putting the laptop in which was pretty well done and getting it to work.

That would be awesome to take away with you, on a road trip in a tight-ish car.

Is the HD-DVD drive even worth it right now since theres not much movies out for it yet?

Nope, and IMO may never be worth it. Both next generation DVD formats could end up being bypassed by the mainstream in favour of just sticking stuff on hard drives the way things are going.

I'd far rather have more games than an HD DVD drive that could end up being next to useless.

I'm not sure at all what to do. I'm thinking about getting one for christmas, but then it might end up being used to watch King Kong (I liked it...) and then being put away.

The main TV in the house is a HDTV and my games look pretty good on it, but not actually convinced it's worth all the cash, I need a new TV in my room and not sure whether to go for a smallish widescreen one but SDTV or whether to save up and get a HDTV next year.

So christ knows.

Guest Stefkov
lol, pity that was all old news cept for lost planet xD

lol my bad, i just saw it and didnt see it posted here. mind i didnt look at the last page.

Vegas is apparently £30 deal of the week when it comes out (Game).

By my calculations, that's £20 off the RRP.

Sweet.

Scratch that. Speaking to the assistant manager of the Redditch branch and its the PC one thats £30. He made the same mistake seeing it on the promotions list, apparently it is £50.

Keep it. Its a really good game. I cant really comment on the HD-DVD , as im not that interested in it really. I say keep it and we can have a buzz playing online, theres a thread for COD3, as soon as theres a decent amount of poepel we could get a war going.

Nope, and IMO may never be worth it. Both next generation DVD formats could end up being bypassed by the mainstream in favour of just sticking stuff on hard drives the way things are going.

I'd far rather have more games than an HD DVD drive that could end up being next to useless.

HD-DVD for me would only be useful so i wouldnt have to take a game out when changing to dvd, besides that, no use.

Alright THanks Guys it does seem to make more sense to get CoD3 plus I can buy some more controller lol I need 2 more... and I'll still have a good amount of money left over! Hurray for me! lol