Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played more 1v100 earlier. Pan Euro was horrible, all the questions were either about Tennis, History or Geography. The General Knowledge is my favourite set, and Superhard is beyond ridiculous. Got 35% for that and I'm sure 33% of that was guesswork :heh:

Shall be turning up to He Said She Said tomorrow, that could be pretty fun. Might try the community one and footy one too.

Basically, I proper love 1 v 100 tbh, lol. Must get in on the Live show this week.

Played more 1v100 earlier. Pan Euro was horrible, all the questions were either about Tennis, History or Geography. The General Knowledge is my favourite set, and Superhard is beyond ridiculous. Got 35% for that and I'm sure 33% of that was guesswork :heh:

Shall be turning up to He Said She Said tomorrow, that could be pretty fun. Might try the community one and footy one too.

Basically, I proper love 1 v 100 tbh, lol. Must get in on the Live show this week.

Played a bit again myself.

Yep the Pan Euro was horrible so I don't think I'll be bothering with that again. I didn't bother with the Superhard, probably just as well.

I do enjoy the General Knowledge but I don't see why they feel the need to put so many football questions in there. There are some folks that really couldn't give a shit about the sport, and they already have football special sessions scheduled.

Will probably continue playing but if it continues as it is then I can see me losing interest very quickly.

1 vs 100 is good fun. I found it funny that 90% of people got the question "What year was Nintendo founded?" wrong.

Edit: Halo 3 is ultra laggy. So are Worms 2 and Castle Crashers. Most other games are fine.

Halo 3 has its own servers that are hosted and run by Bungie, and as such if you connect through a router you'll probably need to open ports that are different to the ones you'd open for Xbox Live anyway.

That reminds me though, I need to open my XBL ports on my router..but I forgot them. ><

1 vs 100 is good fun. I found it funny that 90% of people got the question "What year was Nintendo founded?" wrong.

So people who own an xbox and are probably fanboys should know when Nintendo was founded?

1 vs 100 is pretty good though. Dunno what I played before but there was a lot of questions about Malta and Russia.

It's great fun. I seem to be able to do well at the start, taking the leader spot in my first game, but then half way along I seem to get nearly every answer wrong.

The real question, Jimbob, is why haven't you decided to by the bundle? It's a fantastic deal and both games are great. If Oblivion comes with the DLC then it's a really, really big game that you'll easily sink hours into.

I picked it up earlier from Tesco for £20 (bargain i believe). Oblivion is the standard game, no DLC with it but i'll investigate into purchase of the DLC.

I already played the Bioshock demo and thought it was brilliant, hence why i bought the game. And with Oblivion with it for free near enough, can't argue with that.

That's ashame the DLC isn't there with Oblivion but the game is still big on its own. If you are going to get the DLC, remember not to touch the Horse Armor ;) Shivering Isles is a good bit of DLC though but I'd recommend perhaps finishing the main questline first before getting that or the Knights of the Nine stuff.

That's ashame the DLC isn't there with Oblivion but the game is still big on its own. If you are going to get the DLC, remember not to touch the Horse Armor ;) Shivering Isles is a good bit of DLC though but I'd recommend perhaps finishing the main questline first before getting that or the Knights of the Nine stuff.

I'll work through the main quest first as i did with all the other games that have expansions inc GTA.

soooooo when it is actually possible to win anything i.e theres a ONE and theres games etc to win?

last friday you could but so far this week its been all on all for highest points

pan euro is solid

had go on he said she said eariler and was doing well but then had to go out halfway through :(

BattleField is extremely addictive. I found myself saying 'just one more game' at least 3 times just now.

Coming top of my sides table quite a lot of the time never gets old. It's so good.

Can't fly the plane or be a sniper though. Give me rifleman and I'll own that shit.

Aw I missed He Said She Said. What was it like?

And you can only win things during the actual live show itself, not these Extended Play sessions. Next Live Show is this Friday at 7:30pm.

He Said She Said was easy as hell. I only played the first 10 questions ( Beermonkey was in for a while ) and I answered all of them but one, I had to skip one of them. It was much easier than the stupidly hard Pan Euro quiz.

Woop, live games this Friday and Saturday at 7:30pm. Been playing loads of Extended Play so fingers crossed for selection in to the Mob.

Anyone play Community Written earlier? The first question had me laughing quite hard, "What is the capitol of Scotland?" as if anyone could get it wrong. But I think 3000 people did? Crazy. And then there was the stupid question "How many figners does the average person have?" with the answers 6, 8 or 10. The answer was 8 which I picked but I could see myself getting annoyed if the answer was 10 :heh:

Edited by Dyson

Has anyone else had bad experiences with the play and charge battery packs for the controllers?

I got one with the red controller few months back and now it refuses to charge. Everytime i attempt to the light is red for a few seconds then goes green. On the dashboard it shows the controller as having a full battery but as soon as i unplug it the battery dies a few seconds later!

Has anyone else had bad experiences with the play and charge battery packs for the controllers?

I got one with the red controller few months back and now it refuses to charge. Everytime i attempt to the light is red for a few seconds then goes green. On the dashboard it shows the controller as having a full battery but as soon as i unplug it the battery dies a few seconds later!

almost certainly a dud, maybe limited to the red ones? I have a black one and a white one and neither have ever gone wrong.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!